What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
White house press briefing say will start inforceing federal drug law on rec marijuana , let the games begin ,

B

Buck-annaC

White house press briefing say will start inforceing federal drug law on rec marijuana , let the games begin ,
I just caught that on the news. Mr. Spicer tried to back away from the question but he was already vested. I am afraid he just slipped us all a bad fortune cookie.

No definate answers as is this administration's style , but they made it very clear their position that Medical is OK due to Congress passing laws protecting them from the Justice dept. However, they are against Recreational law's and can and will enforce federal law whenever they choose too.

Grizz

Veteran
yes it could be a real bad deal , especially for all those that have invested millions, glad I wasent one of them,

Tcpdb2

I'm no fan of the current administration but until they start raiding pot shops in legal states I'm not going to get too worked up. Probably a good idea to track how the stock market handles it.

juggernaut

Can't wait till they hit the CC's. Colorado and Cali. The money that will be wasted and they still have to hit Washington. A power tripping, lying old man. sorry President.... Taking America through the gutter.

Grizz

Veteran
I don't think anyone is shocked by this but more disappointed than shocked, we all knew where Sessions stood from the get go. Trump ? you never know,

B

Buck-annaC

A little more fuel on the fire.
---------------------------

Attorney General Jeff Sessions Rescinds Obama's Order on Private Prisons
---------------------
Attorney General Jeff Sessions signaled Thursday his strong support for the federal government's continued use of private prisons, reversing an Obama administration directive to phase out their use. Stock prices of major private prison companies rose at the news.
Sessions issued a memo replacing one issued last August by Sally Yates, the deputy attorney general at the time.

Read full story here.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/poli...bamas-Order-on-Private-Prisons-414652493.html

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Or the dems deciding Arizona could not make their own choice regarding 'immigration'. Now they have rat face Holder in my state to defend their open border policy.

I am pulling all my plants tonight, this is going to be like Hitler and the Jews. Oh my God!!!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I don't think anyone is shocked by this but more disappointed than shocked, we all knew where Sessions stood from the get go. Trump ? you never know,

I don't know man, do people still think he's gonna be looking out for the little guy? He filled the White House with his billionaire buddies, deregulating bozos, global warming deniers and a possible nazi.

But your right..... you never really know.

oldchuck

Veteran
Declaring war on weed is a big mistake. Unfortunately a lot of people will get hurt but there is no way the feds can win a war on weed.

Grizz

Veteran
It is truly scary to think about what is happening , I will have to admit I was lazy and dident vote and I think that's why Trump won, to many people like me thought there was no way he would win, well guess what, he did and our way of living is at stake, if I live for 4 more years I damn sure will vote, I hope I am wrong about him but it sure don't look good , at least he said he wouldent bother the medical people, YET

III%

A lot of paranoid hysteria. Nothing happens until it happens, don't let your imaginations run away with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.