What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the new chart for big bud and overdrive?

Litz_C

Couple days ago i went to my nearby hydroponic store and they gave me a new chart of the advance nutes product chart. Now the Big Bud is apply from 2rd week flowering to 4rd week flowering follow by overdrive on 5rd. So is the new chart effective or the old chart is better? Does anyone tried it out? I was doing OD on 5th and following last couple week by apply big bud over those couple years was doing fine until this new chart put me in questions. Need some advise on those 2 products thanks.

Fearist

I'm using both of them for first time, I would use od around the same stage of bud development as I'd use pk13/14 , strain dependent can't go by week. I guess?