What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

Khaleel

Veteran
hi guys, i'm back. again. :D blackrain, i don't think i ever saw them before but your plants in the beginning of this thread were fricken unreal. nice work. :respect:

i had some G-13 x Deep Chunk and Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk beans sitting in the closet.. approaching a year and a half on the shelf. couldn't let them just get thrown out without a chance to shine, could I? alright, i tried to quit growing and go "legit" with a bigger office job but fuck it i am done with that shit forever. lol even with money i can't find a decent sack of herb in this town; the shit that goes for chronic burns black as death and smells like lemon-dusted hay. besides, i was one "i'm sorry, i need an ink signature on that form" away from punching some bureaucrat in the face and grabbing the secretary's ass on my way out the door. after years of fighting against the force, i'm going with it now. quit my job last week and am officially doing this full time. got a 1000hps up now and 250 in veg, and getting another 1000 after the first grow. no fucking around at this point. things should get nice and jungle-esque within a month or two. :canabis:

anyway, hope all is well, good to see familiar names guys, and great to see you are still killing it in the garden :wave: peace - khaleel

here's a post from a couple days ago.

the babies have been in dirt 11 days.. here is a little montage :pimp3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey o.g.a crew!!

I got 7 zv vegging right now. Very exited.

here is one of the wee one:

picture.php

they are now on the 3rd set of leaves, showing very good vigour!!

great work guys!!

icetoker

jm420

Veteran
Hey Dr Dog
I saw an add for your gear in skunk mag and want to get my hands on ZV ,who would you recomend as a legit dealer to ship beans to the US

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Yo guys, still around... been super busy this year. Hope everyone is good... Thanks to all that have supported us..... the best is yet to come.

Black Ra1n

TataSqn

can you tell something about zombie virus (in outdoor):
genetics?
start flowering
harvest time on which latitude?
high, smell?

Latest posts

Latest posts