What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Had to take a few pics for ya's, couldn't ask for better stucture on these... getting excited.
picture.php

picture.php

great pics rain-i ll pm u wn in ontario-would love to have some souveneirs to bring home-to your cousins down south-lol-great job keep it up

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will post the revised as soon as it gets interesting brothas.
peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, may have hit a winner.

bosshoggin, you'll enjoy Ontario... lots to do.

Tonatiuh, kewl man, thanks for stopping in.

Sour puss update... I'll be cloning these next week, then they head under the indoor sun.

Group shot, you can see the twin on the right.
picture.php

Top shot.
picture.php

Toob

i like the formation of the sourpuss, cant wait to see it flower. You guys are doing a steller job keep it up

:yoinks: Hot Damn...

I'm getting so stoked to get mine going now..I mean look at those!! :headbange

my other round needs to finish up first though..only 2 weeks left..:hotbounce

Laterz, Low

M

moses224

Popped to Zombie beans both sprouted tails in less the 20 hours I now have them in Promix. I only did two cause I want to really do the rest when my rooms not so full but I ordered another light so now im runnin 4k so hopefully one female out of two if not im gonna cross the double x with the ZV. Ultimately im just after the ZV but hell if I got it use it

To all my friends. Happy friday and be safe

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
High Lowlander, great man, it will be nice to see how they turn out.

moses224, good to hear about the germination.

Zombies.... all look great, one is a bit ahead of the other two.
picture.php

picture.php

M

moses224

!

!

yea man youd be proud. My coming flower crop is intense. Its a mix of MIS, Double X, Hawaiin Snow, Strawberry Haze, Big Buddha Cheese and Arjans Haze shit is blowing I vegged for 45 days in lieu of my normal 20-25 what a huge difference

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
moses224, looks great man. I wish I had the space and time to veg longer...

Well I noticed a few nanners on pheno 1, we're thinking it could be environmental, we'll see better when others start to post pics. Pheno 2 looks great, has a nice bo-bo scent to her.

Pheno 1
picture.php

Pheno 2
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin great in here guys,i should have somethin cool to show soon...always lurkin fam!
:lurk:
peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, I can't wait either....

Tonatiuh, sweet man, can't wait.

I got zombies in my room..... First pheno smells so damn sweet, the other two have more bo-bo in em, think they'll be the keeper pheno... When I popped my seeds I picked the crappiest ones out of the batch just to see how they would germinate and grow... so far all is well, with the exception on the first pheno throwing a few nanners, but all my plants have a been throwing a few so we're thinking it's because of the cold... I've tried to rectify this, but we'll see if that pheno's trait if nanners when others get into the flowering stage... so far I'm pretty happy....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn, Looking good. :cool:

Is there an OGA website where you can pick up some of their seeds or are they just being given out as freebies or something?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Slaughter we're currently just in the testing phase of our first two releases. Dr Dog is working on the website and we hope to have it up and ready in a few months. We have not discussed anything as of yet, but we would love to try to get some on seedbay after the testing is done..... Thanks for the interest, keep in touch.

T

TylerDurden

Damn, I havnt really looked at OGA's gear since joining the forum untill now,
wish I woulda looked earlier! Yall got some beautiful looking crosses there BR. I
cant wait to see some flowering sour puss especially after seeing how good
that zombie virus is lookin (haha love the name btw) :D I hope yall can get
some up on the bay soon so I can try them out. Keep up the good work, Ill be
lurkin :lurk: peace.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Hey Slaughter we're currently just in the testing phase of our first two releases. Dr Dog is working on the website and we hope to have it up and ready in a few months. We have not discussed anything as of yet, but we would love to try to get some on seedbay after the testing is done..... Thanks for the interest, keep in touch.

It's all good. I was just curious, it's not like I'm in a situation where I could grow some weed right now anyway. I'm addicted to looking up different strains and information about growing, can't help myself. Totally sucks too because I only have access to commercial mid grade bud.

Anyways, keep up the good work. I'll be watching.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Finally tripped over this thread and took a look. I think that you are being very mean BR. When people get twins, they dont normally make em share the same bed, breakfast and trousers, so why are you making yours share a pot? Gonna be watching from now on. Hope it all goes smoothly for ya. And nice pics!

Latest posts

Latest posts