What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Should be the same pheno Morg

You should have the same ones as well!! BUt I should have some contributions to this thread very soon, another week or so, and we will get to see what is up with mine

thatguy

Sorry I never stopped by here before! :wave:

I thank you guys again for choosing me to help y'all test these out!

Those plants are looking lovely, you can see the familial resemblance! Their mothers sure were some BEAUTIFUL ladies!!! And the PC girls you've flowered...DAMN!

So needless to say, I'm awfully excited to pop these:
picture.php

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

All the best,
TG

M

moses224

Pleased to be aboard. OGA is in its infancy and all iv seen is pretty work PERIOD These guys are going to be a noteworthy seed company within a few years and im on for the ride. Good People, Good Grows and Good Vibes equals success. GOOD LUCK BR and DD. I got your back whatever you need.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
m@rg, hey bro, all beans are from the same plant, so like Dog said you'll end up with the same pheno's. Hoping for not too many pheno's with this first run. I normally put my plants to flower around 1 to 1.5 feet, some are bigger. Depends on how much room I have in the flower room. For this test I put them in early, I had to see what they'll be like lol.

thatguy, Thanks for the support bro!!!

moses224, your positivity is greatly appreciated man....

I'll post some new pics tonight....

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Here's some updated pics of the zombies. I found one male, he's gone but I kept a clone. The first sour puss is a male, and a damn nice one, cloned him too. The structure of the male sour puss was slightly stretchy, not as bad as the ecsd x std mom though. Very even branch structure, will make nice future stock.

Zombies
picture.php

picture.php

Toob

finally stumbled my way over here. gonna be interesting to watch these test strains flower. Thanks for all the help and info your offering the icmag community. cant wait for some OGA seeds to be public and i can see ladies like the ones in your pics in person.. good luck!!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Toob, great to have you aboard bro.

rcknrllmothrfck, bo-bo was created by Scrappy. It's a cross between bog medley (not sure what strain from bog was used) x rainbow 4. Amazing plant, great yield.

whitebox

hi BR, i see you work hard bro'.

those 2 new beans looks amazing yet, can't wait to grab some to pop ASAP.
i know i asked you already but, when will you release some of these seeds ,that normal grower like me could buy ?

about new beans (new for me...),i have an impressive "Biggie small" from seed, flowering now for 4weeks, gona post pics in a few days.

keep the nice work bro' and thanx for sharing too :yoinks:.

.WB.
i forgot to mention : i tag this thread for sure

Last edited:
oga i didnt know u where doing it like that.we on the same page.
i am hummbled by u stopping by my thread to show support.i ll be in ontario in 2-3 weeks
great job!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Boss

We appreciate your support, what is yoru plans while in Ontario, we can probably tell you all teh great spots

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
A-Loc, yeah man we're all waiting that to happen.

whitebox, thanks for the interest man. After the testing phase we'll see where we're at. So far both strains are stable, zombies are the only ones in flower right now. We want to make sure there's no problems, before we release. All goes well they should be ready by summer.

bosshoggin, have fun in Ontario man, lots to do.

I snapped a shot of the bud development on the zombies. All three look the same, which has me pleased.
picture.php

whitebox

A-Loc, yeah man we're all waiting that to happen.

whitebox, thanks for the interest man. After the testing phase we'll see where we're at. So far both strains are stable, zombies are the only ones in flower right now. We want to make sure there's no problems, before we release. All goes well they should be ready by summer.

bosshoggin, have fun in Ontario man, lots to do.

I snapped a shot of the bud development on the zombies. All three look the same, which has me pleased.
picture.php

WAAAAooooooooowwwwwWW Bro' this Summer, it's NICE !!!!!
very nice new for me.

the Zombie looks gorgeous man, i bet the other will hit too !!!

my biggie small from DocCronic at 5 weeks is impressive in terms of resin and thickness of the overall plant !!!

can't wait to try this zombie or maybe make seeds with a male BGS !!!!!

Can't WAIT MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wallbash:

Nice .

.WB.

whitebox

i can see thrichs forming on the fan leaves, a strain caracter that i love...

for effortless dry sieve...:moon:

loves it yet !!!!!!!!!!

.WB.

PS// i'll stop, i know :noway: ................:rolleyes:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
God damn that zombie looks goooood. The formation and growth style is really nice and as my man up there said the trichs are growing all the way down to the fan leaves, Im likin that. :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin great brotha,is this for all of the peeps to show there o.g.a gear or just the o.g.a. crew?i have some i will show when i pop them if its cool.i have the pc revised going now but drdog has already proven her a solid chik so i guess it aint a tester nomore eh!
great thread man,peace.-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Post away guys, that's what this thread is for.... show off all the oga gear. I think the pc dog ran was the original, that thing was crazy. I'm curious about the revised myself.