What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1......2......3

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey all, we decided to keep track of all the testing for OGA's beans here. Much easier to keep track of everything in one thread.

Lets get this baby rolling.........

We're working on two releases right now... zombie virus and sour puss, there is a lot more in the works, but we decided to get two done and out hopefully before summer... I would like them ready for the outdoor season here. As we get going the other strains we're working on will be posted.

First up is Zombie Virus....

Sour Puss....

As you can see the one is a twin, never had a twin before.

Doc has one in flower and will be posting pics soon, she's a looker, we have great expectations for these.... Plans are to test a bunch to see what pheno's are available, narrow those down to one great one and that will become the base stock for the future....

All those who board the train, welcome!!!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
WoW!

This is going to be quite interesting. Got this one tagged! :lurk:

Best of luck guys!

Last edited:
W

WeldFlash420

Got this tagged as well, been lurking in your other threads and have been enjoying what I've seen. Good luck with the twins ya gonna seperate them or leave them go?

I

igrohydro

Lovely looking babies,great manes too.ill be watchin this one fo fho!

Goodluck!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
FiveLeggedGoat, thanks man, I've noticed you always post in oga threads, thanks for the support!

WeldFlash420, well seeing as this is a test grow, I'll keep them together. Probably put them in a big pot and lst them. I normally grow in small pots so this will be different.

High Lowlander, nice to see a regular, thanks bro.

igrohydro, great, grab a seat....

Well I transplanted the zombies yesterday. I'll probably veg them for 2 more weeks then throw them into the flower room. I'm more interested in how stable they are than how much I can get off them. I'm not going to clone them, I'll just pop more beans down the line to see how uniform they are... I'll post some pics on Sunday.. have a good week end.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey blackrain grabbing my seat
looking forward to seeing these pair in action :yes:

:joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
cocktail frank, hey frank nice to have you on board. The dad for both are a pollen chuck male, core's creation. The zombie's mom is bo-bo, great plant, but lacked a bit on the taste... hoping that some of the chucks taste comes into play with the zombie. Sour puss is an ecsd x straw d x pollen chuck... great plant just curious to see if we could bulk up the yield a bit.

m@rg, thanks bro, I have 4 or 5 of each going.

I'm hopping on this train as I run along beside it,... Wooot Wooot Booop Booop, lol

i look forward to seein' all of this go forward.. One question though, what are you vegging those little ones with (under, watts...)

Very nice plants Black Rain....

peace and good luck with your gear....

B

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks man. Sorry for the lack of updates. My Internet has been down and I'm still waiting for them to fix it. So far there is 2 confermed zombie females. Sour puss's have been transplanted and will go into flower in a few weeks. OGA has been blessed with some new base genetics. Look for new projects later this year.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey all, took a few shots of a zombie.
picture.php

picture.php

I'll grab some sour puss shots soon, they're all transplanted and just about ready for the flip.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking great brother

I will get some of mine up as soon as I can, just waiting on a few more leaves first

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome bro, it will be nice to see this thread filling up over the next few months. So far I'm happy with the zombie cross, they all look uniform.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
I took clones off all the zombies before they went into the room. This strain clones really nicely. The clones I took were rather small, but they rooted fast.
picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
some nice looking clones there, not even any discoloration
Nice roots

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey blackrain , must say thats 2 perfect cuttings mate ,u got that down to a t :yes:
there both great looking plants ,nice fat leaves
how do u work ur flowering flip, do u go by size of plant or is it just work to a set veg time

cant wait to see theese in action :respect:
hey dr :yes: will be great to see the different phenos from u both

:joint: