What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First real grow room project

N1M3

Hi guys

I`m looking for some advices of how should looks like my first real growroom( before just run some 150hps, 0.6m2 2 plants grow).
Now i decided that i going to adopt one of my bedrooms as grow room. I the pic below u can see the plan of it. The thing is actually more complicated because I have got my apartament in block of flats. So i`ve got to keeps my bills possibly low( I`m thinking bout 1,2-1,5k max cob setup. Also got to think about the security of smells etc. What I want to achive is possibly automatic grow- thinking bout autopots. I know, now this might seems to be a bit messy but with ur help guys, we can do something big:greenstars:

Thanks for advices and hope one day be part of this great community:bis:

Attachments

• Projekt.jpg
    Projekt.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Focus on:

Temperature/Humidity Control
Make sure it will handle the hottest/coldest times of the year.
Odor Control
This is not an area to skimp on, if you're not supposed to be growing. Do your research, build well and test often. Leaving the house for a few hours helps your nose reset and be able to smell a small leak. ;)
LEO Control
Have neighbors who are drama people and cause attention, police visits? Probably not a good idea to go bigger. LEO breaks into the wrong address all the time. :(
Electrical Load
Always be safe with electrical. I try to stay at or below 80% max power usage for a circuit. Read up on electrical safety. ;)
Light Leaks
A tube of caulking and a caulking gun can do wonders. ;)

Automation is great. Work with a small setup and polish skills with them. One thing at a time. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts