What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bioag fulvic acid ful power users?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Too bad the rest of the popular brands on those websites really are affiliated with nonsanto. Made more than a few shop owners upset by trying to explain this.

Greenthumber

Just wanted to get your attention, :tiphat:

BioAg has helped people close to me,

not only with growing awesome gardens,

but also recovering their health.

Didn't want to see Roberts name associated with NonSanto

Yeah I guess it's supposed to be really good for you actually, Jeremy the guy from build a soil actually drinks it lol

Greenthumber

Dr. Faust recommends ~15 ppm fulvic in the hydroponic working solution.
Source: at 1 hour 3 minutes into the conversation https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/cannabis-cultivation-and-science-podcast-episode-11

With Ful-Power containing 8% fulvic acid, one mililiter ful-power diluted into one gallon final solution yields ~23 ppm fulvic.

Thanks avenger I'm good no to give check the link out, correct me if I'm wrong but you're supposed to back off your traditional nute mix a bit when adding ful power right?

geneva_sativa

Yeah I guess it's supposed to be really good for you actually, Jeremy the guy from build a soil actually drinks it lol

The Fulvic product and Fauna Mana helped my wife tremendously to get beyond cancer.

I have shared this with others and after taking the Fauna Mana showed huge improvement in their PSA numbers.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The Fulvic product and Fauna Mana helped my wife tremendously to get beyond cancer.

I have shared this with others and after taking the Fauna Mana showed huge improvement in their PSA numbers.

I would love to hear more about this. Or links for me to follow. Next to fresh produce and fine herb my next favorite thing is soil.

geneva_sativa

Hey Greenthumber,

I wanted to share this since BigTacoFarmer asked, and thought it is somewhat on topic. . .

please let me know if you would prefer it in another thread. Thanks

My wife was told she had breast cancer around 2008 and was sure she didn't want to do chemo and radiation that the doctors recommended after the mastectomy.

She thought her case was different, but it appeared again. It spread as a massive growth across her entire chest to the point of bursting open in several places.

That massive tumor was causing havoc and made her calcium levels go off the charts. . . docs couldn't believe anyone could survive the numbers they were seeing. It caused her to become emaciated, constipated, extremely tired and spacey. She looked like a skeleton.

At that time I came across an exceptional member on this forum, and he had mentioned the Fulvic product from Dr Faust and how it had amazing chelating and absorbtion benefits for the body.

I bought a bottle and had her start right away. . .and the monthly visits to the hospice to be flushed with Pamidrinate (spelling ? ) and IV drip for a week or so, ceased. She starting looking better and was much more stable.

Around this time I talked with Dr Faust and he recommended that she should really be taking the Fauna Mana for its healing properties relating especially to cancer. She did so and continued to improve.

She was also taking Cannabis coconut oil, receiving mantra healing and using special crystals as well.

She improved greatly but still had some large areas of tumor remaining. She became determined to do radiation after a radiologist said he could definitely help her. She was tired of us having to change dressings and being weighed down, as a handicapped person. I was more skittish than her, but had to go along cause she had made up her mind to try it.

She started treatments and we began taking measure to help remove the radiation from her body. . . chlorella, kelp, apples, etc. We were applying coconut and cannabis oil directly on the areas treated with radiation.

After 2 rounds of radiation the tumors were gone and the skin miraculously healed over and closed. Truly a miracle, which we are thankfull for, each day.

Lots of prayer, mantra meditation and walking the tightrope for about 5 or 6 years, tetering over the abyss. But we found what we were made of.

Early on she stopped taking sugar and unhealthy oils, processed foods, etc. She tried the Joanna Budwig method also for some time. I found her approach very interesting and fairly reasonable.

Anyway, she is doing great now and is an inspiration to me. . . that is, when she's not driving me nuts !

One of the people I gave the Fauna Mana to, was a man past 80 years of age that had been told he had prostate cancer and needed to do surgery. He is the one that PSA numbers dropped drastically, causing a nurse to ask what the hell he was doing differently, and whatever that was, she told him not to stop !

Anyway, this is part of our story.

I cant say that I would tell anyone to follow what we tried. . . cancer is no joke. But we all have to choose our own path.

Greenthumber

Hey Greenthumber,

I wanted to share this since BigTacoFarmer asked, and thought it is somewhat on topic. . .

please let me know if you would prefer it in another thread. Thanks

My wife was told she had breast cancer around 2008 and was sure she didn't want to do chemo and radiation that the doctors recommended after the mastectomy.

She thought her case was different, but it appeared again. It spread as a massive growth across her entire chest to the point of bursting open in several places.

That massive tumor was causing havoc and made her calcium levels go off the charts. . . docs couldn't believe anyone could survive the numbers they were seeing. It caused her to become emaciated, constipated, extremely tired and spacey. She looked like a skeleton.

At that time I came across an exceptional member on this forum, and he had mentioned the Fulvic product from Dr Faust and how it had amazing chelating and absorbtion benefits for the body.

I bought a bottle and had her start right away. . .and the monthly visits to the hospice to be flushed with Pamidrinate (spelling ? ) and IV drip for a week or so, ceased. She starting looking better and was much more stable.

Around this time I talked with Dr Faust and he recommended that she should really be taking the Fauna Mana for its healing properties relating especially to cancer. She did so and continued to improve.

She was also taking Cannabis coconut oil, receiving mantra healing and using special crystals as well.

She improved greatly but still had some large areas of tumor remaining. She became determined to do radiation after a radiologist said he could definitely help her. She was tired of us having to change dressings and being weighed down, as a handicapped person. I was more skittish than her, but had to go along cause she had made up her mind to try it.

She started treatments and we began taking measure to help remove the radiation from her body. . . chlorella, kelp, apples, etc. We were applying coconut and cannabis oil directly on the areas treated with radiation.

After 2 rounds of radiation the tumors were gone and the skin miraculously healed over and closed. Truly a miracle, which we are thankfull for, each day.

Lots of prayer, mantra meditation and walking the tightrope for about 5 or 6 years, tetering over the abyss. But we found what we were made of.

Early on she stopped taking sugar and unhealthy oils, processed foods, etc. She tried the Joanna Budwig method also for some time. I found her approach very interesting and fairly reasonable.

Anyway, she is doing great now and is an inspiration to me. . . that is, when she's not driving me nuts !

One of the people I gave the Fauna Mana to, was a man past 80 years of age that had been told he had prostate cancer and needed to do surgery. He is the one that PSA numbers dropped drastically, causing a nurse to ask what the hell he was doing differently, and whatever that was, she told him not to stop !

Anyway, this is part of our story.

I cant say that I would tell anyone to follow what we tried. . . cancer is no joke. But we all have to choose our own path.

Wow I got some serious chills reading that and I am glad you shared! I'm sorry for you and your wife's long journey to what finally seemed like a impossible view for recovery but I am glad to hear she is alright and doing well! It's crazy to think what people cango through and recover from and I'm glad the fulvic and the fauna mauna helped!!! ( I'm unsure of what the fauna mauna is but I will definitely look into it for sure and share your story if you don't mind! Definitely a sad but good read thanks again for sharing!

geneva_sativa

I would love to hear more about this. Or links for me to follow. Next to fresh produce and fine herb my next favorite thing is soil.

Right on, man !

Even though this thread started out rocky, it seems you were meant to find this topic :smokey:

the organic subforums used to be on fire here. . . not sure, but I bet there is still some awesome info hidden in the living organic soil thread and many others.

Greenthumber

Cheers and thank you !

Used the fulvic sprouting some seed recently. . . 90% on old stock !

Awesome news! Always exciting getting good percentages on old beans! I'll be foiler feeding that and some seaweed with some protekt to the clones I'll be getting here tomorrow! I'm exciting at getting back at it just built a fresh new room and finally ready to go

Attachments

• IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1989.jpg
    IMG_1989.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2005.jpg
    IMG_2005.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1807.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 25

mcnasty

I use it with nitrozyme, yucca, and photo plus in a foliar. The plants seem to perk right up with it, bottles last FOREVER in foliar too.

Greenthumber

I use it with nitrozyme, yucca, and photo plus in a foliar. The plants seem to perk right up with it, bottles last FOREVER in foliar too.
Good deal I think that's what I'm going to do as well is use it mostly for foiler feeding, Just switched up my plans last minute, went from (about to run a flood and drain) to coco and smart pots, just transplanted today from clone cubes

Latest posts

Latest posts