What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bioag fulvic acid ful power users?

Greenthumber

Wondering if anyone has tried this brand ful power fulvic acid in a hydroponic setup, or at all for that matter? Likes dislikes?

Greenthumber

Bioag is owned by dr Faust lol just a guy that for years did his own research into humic substances and from what I understand his methods of getting the fulvic and humic acids are are superior to the other companies that sell it,, I've listened and learned a lot about it just never have used it and can't seem to find a negative comment about it when used correctly,, just wanted some input of anyones use of the product I have a bottle already and will have some clones this weekend to go in the room I just built I'm thinking about trying it a bit in my flood and drain,,, thank for the input so far

geneva_sativa

I have spoken with him and have used several of his products, both for growing and health improvement.

In soil I have used his VAM Endo Mix, Ful-Power, and TM-7. And will be using them again in the future.

Some old coot on IC opened my eyes to the magic this guy was bringing and am very grateful that he did !

Greenthumber

Attachments

• IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 29

geneva_sativa

Just wanted to get your attention, :tiphat:

BioAg has helped people close to me,

not only with growing awesome gardens,

but also recovering their health.

Didn't want to see Roberts name associated with NonSanto

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
iirc, it was Spurr that brought it to light and caught hell in the organic forum for it.
i've used it off and on but don't swear by it. it hasn't the same place it did when i was using chem nutes. if that makes sense.

Latest posts

Latest posts