What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gantz and his stinky skunks

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Welcome Darksider. Pull up a chair...It's gonna be a few days till my next update. They are quite small so...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
WOW! I never thought I would learn so much in one year about autos. But the lessons keep on coming.

Let's see what i have learned:
1. shitty ph will stress them. 2 weeks of zero growth.
2. transplanting does work but it will stress them too.
3. stress will either keep your autos tiny or force them to flower early.

I was expecting the flowering at around 5 weeks... not at almost 4
I put them in water 32 days ago exactly. They Germinated 30 days ago. And 27 days ago they put their little heads out of the soil.

...I did not expect preflowers this early.

My Bloody Skunks

My Sweet Skunks.

This grow is full of surprises and lessons.
I will continue the grow. I need to know what will happen, though next year i'll have a few backup plants. just in case.

mack 10

Veteran
looking good there, Gantz.
Auto's need some slight tweeks to how you would normally grow.nto
Germ into final pots, as you noticed ,they do not like being repotted.

Got a single Sweet Skunk too, it's just popped its head up.

B

bigganjabud

Yo mack great to see you here aswell

Yo mack great to see you here aswell

looking good there, Gantz.
Auto's need some slight tweeks to how you would normally grow.nto
Germ into final pots, as you noticed ,they do not like being repotted.

Got a single Sweet Skunk too, it's just popped its head up.

I'm going Indigo berry Gantz my next round has to be bubblegum as I'm testing the new one from serious

HOWEVER I will be knocking out a few sweet Indigo and crystal candy

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
So here we are... My Tiny Skunks are flowering

My sweet skunks are getting frosty.

And my Black Skunks are also flowering. The weird one decided to stay weird.

:thank you:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by Mack. I have grown the auto version of sweet skunk and I love it. If the photodependent version is similar then you're in for a treat.
Regarding autos, I read a couple of threads and I did another auto grow in spring. ( Unfortunately the reading came after the grow was over. I overestimated my skill at the time.) I transplanted them and it stunted their growth. This time it was a combo of shitty PH and a transplant.
Now all my autos are tiny and old enough so all of them are flowering...at about 10cm...
I learned a lot and won't repeat the same mistakes on my next auto grow...but for now it's all just watch and see how tiny autos flower. I never had a " lowrider " before so...
The pics are coming.

Hey BGB. Thanks for dropping in amigo. I am following a few of the serious seeds bubblegum testers and they are looking quite delicious. A man of your skill should have no problems with them. Speaking of skill - I've seen pictures of indigo berry before and they look amazing. Can't wait to see the buds your indigo girls will produce under the care of your green thumb.

zif

Veteran
I can't say that I've ever had the word "cute" jump into my head looking at flowering plants, but there it is!

here's a pic of my flowering garden of tiny autos

Thanks for sharing your learn experience!

B

bigganjabud

Thanks for stopping by Mack. I have grown the auto version of sweet skunk and I love it. If the photodependent version is similar then you're in for a treat.
Regarding autos, I read a couple of threads and I did another auto grow in spring. ( Unfortunately the reading came after the grow was over. I overestimated my skill at the time.) I transplanted them and it stunted their growth. This time it was a combo of shitty PH and a transplant.
Now all my autos are tiny and old enough so all of them are flowering...at about 10cm...
I learned a lot and won't repeat the same mistakes on my next auto grow...but for now it's all just watch and see how tiny autos flower. I never had a " lowrider " before so...
The pics are coming.

Hey BGB. Thanks for dropping in amigo. I am following a few of the serious seeds bubblegum testers and they are looking quite delicious. A man of your skill should have no problems with them. Speaking of skill - I've seen pictures of indigo berry before and they look amazing. Can't wait to see the buds your indigo girls will produce under the care of your green thumb.

GANTZ man really you are too kind I'm literally in flower on my crystal candy but in about 9 weeks lol
WATCH THIS SPACE

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Gantz's Tiny Skunks

Gantz's Tiny Skunks

Well...if anyone's still watching... This is my unplanned micro outdoor grow. If you always wondered what a micro outdoor grow would look like... look no further.

Firstlet's have a look at my bloody skunks. The weird one is still weird. It's flowering but it's weird. The nice one... it has a black heart.

And my sweet skunks... are...well.. skunky and sweet.

Tune in next time for more micro adventures :tiphat:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Hey everyone.
I've been away for some time but i'm back with an update.

I should be harvesting this week... The calendar is telling me that i am approaching the # of days that Sweet Seeds recommends on their packs. I have seen around the forum some recommending a week or two more of flowering before chopping autos. Since this is my 2nd auto grow any input would be appreciated.

So how are the skunks?
Let's start with my bloody ones

By far my fave. It is so pungent and crystally it makes my mouth water. I am no master photographer but i wish i was one so that i may capture the beauty of this smelly skunk.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
But WAIT! Didn't you have an ugly one too? - you say.

...I still do. I am not sure what caused it but, out of morbid curiosity, i decided to keep it alive for comparison.

If you only like pretty looking plants I suggest you avert your eyes now

Not exactly great... but... it is alive...ish

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Now here come the AUTO SWEET SKUNKS

These tiny frosty skunks smell divinely. The buds are all hard and covered in sticky resin. I have never smelled my fingers with such delight in my life:woohoo:

mushroombrew

Veteran
Top shelf micros!! Haha that's great!

Reminds me of guys planting indica seeds in Hawaii. Instant bog hit sized plants!