What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crystal Candy/Green Poison/Killer Kush/unknown

Crystal Candy #1
Week 6

Bad news :frown:, Today checking the girl I find myself with an unpleasant surprise

f4mQQw0m.jpg
y3Mqqqbm.jpg

Today I am going to put something to atack this pest with a cotton to the leaves because to be so close to the harvest I do not want to spray them. Luckily ,i guess so, it is only affecting 2 branches and more and the amount is not much I think I'm in time to fight it.

Kenny Kirkland

Wow Bu, last photo looks pretty tasty. Good shot for competition. Nice done, and don't get upset for those spiders, they're no that much.

Hey guy´s! thuesday i wash the roots of the Crystal Candy and don´t see any bug alive. i´m going to keep watering with water of 6.5 ph until the harvest day.

the other girls are great too, there is not much to add, bug free, being fertilized whit Advance and Grotek.

General​
8lK4kHE.jpg

News!​

Week 7 1/2​

Colleagues! after more than 20 days of absence, I bring news. Crystal Candy # 1 was harvested on 03/09 due to the fact that the last 10 days were very humid in the environment. It was hung in a closet with an extractor fan that lights 45 min every 5 hours so that there are no conditions for the growth of fungi

the Unknown was cut too, since it was taking up a lot of space with its branches and buds were not up to the other girls.

the other 3 girls are already being watered with only water to start root washing. by the end of next week I will be doing the final washing with 45 liters of water.

Green Poison F1

1TKFB40.jpg

3lL56IW.jpg

FZeZSDM.jpg

sAAbwAF.jpg

bIwXvCj.jpg

Harvest!!!

Good colleagues! these last weeks I was half complicated with other matters and I could not pay so much attention to the follow up. Green Poison F1 and Killer Kush were harvested on 23/07 and Crystal Candy # 2 was harvested today.

An interesting thing is that with these last weeks considerably low temperature and crystal candy was taking a violacio color.

yhjRkfS.jpg

Tf6eWj7.jpg

I am quite happy with the last harvest of crystal candy.

8875fg4.jpg

8iVhwBV.jpg

EMZqGFs.jpg

Now only wait for the tasting

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice looking buds my friend ;)
I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for sharing!!

jaypp

everything is looking great burbureload.i have 1 crystal candy in my garden and i am very excited to see the results. it is in its second week of transition right now so i will give updates when theres more to see. if thats an interest of anyones. anyway just thought id chime in. this is such an interesting offering. i hope i truly get some sweet sugary candy buds

everything is looking great burbureload.i have 1 crystal candy in my garden and i am very excited to see the results. it is in its second week of transition right now so i will give updates when theres more to see. if thats an interest of anyones. anyway just thought id chime in. this is such an interesting offering. i hope i truly get some sweet sugary candy buds

the sweets aromas that give is amaizing. i will keep it in my vault for some other time.
Nice looking buds my friend ;)
I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for sharing!!

jaypp

Thaks for the seeds, rlly a huge diference in the last 3 harvest since i use sweet seeds.!

ok well for whatever reason uploading my pic didn't work but you are not lying about the smell! very unique. so far my phenol is a kushy sweet candy. its familiar but also like nothing ive smelled before. I grew her as an afterthought to fill up the last little bit of space in my tent. im glad I have a bunch of beans cuz I think she will get her own run so I can get to know her a little better. amazing. I think im about a month out till shes ready

Latest posts

Latest posts