What's new

True or False?

wdcf

After a male plant has been introduced to a 12/12 light cycle for a few weeks it will continue to flower even if the light cycle changes... correct?

The reason I ask, on this site someone mentioned cutting off the top third of a male plant and sticking the lower portion of the cut off stalk in a cup of water for the remainder of its life cycle. I would love to attempt this in a veg room, so I can separate my flowering females, from this studly male, is it possible?

Thanks

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if your talking about putting it back under veg lighting 24/7 or 18/6 ..... it will revert back to reg veg mode after it goes through a period of reveg . & that will take awhile to get reg vegitative growth from it .
any plant put into flower mode & then put back into veg will go through the reveg period , its not specific to females or males .

R

=Roos=

I just did this one.
I cut the top while the plant was blooming.
The upper stems continued to bloom in a glass of water(Regardless of the dark / light period set).the man in re-vege.

wdcf

I just did this one.
I cut the top while the plant was blooming.
The upper stems continued to bloom in a glass of water(Regardless of the dark / light period set).the man in re-vege.

Cool. This is what I was referencing. Hoping the cut of top doesnt revert back to vegetation .

sdd420

Veteran
Cool. This is what I was referencing. Hoping the cut of top doesnt revert back to vegetation .

Yes but don't cut too early as the pods won't be big enough. I've waited and then cut and just waited for them to release the pollen, it took a couple days and dropped a lot onto the foil underneath

Latest posts

Latest posts