What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some animal is eating my plants

Tia97

Hi everyone, i came home yesterday to find my babies (not babies anymore actually), which had some broken leaves. As i got home today i found my plants ruined again.. I suspect that it's a bird, since my plants are on a window on the roof of my house. How can i make them go away?

M

metsäkana

220px-Kakashi2.jpg

place some kind of air pumped sexdoll on window :D or some foil if its windy enough, cd also have shiny surfice it can work too

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Hang some foil disposable cake pans from string. They are shiny and will move with the breeze should keep the birds away. Good luck :tiphat:

GonjaLove

Rubber snakes you buy at Walmart. My buddy puts them all around his pool to keep the birds from shitting in it...they work for that purpose anyway

Scrappy-doo

Never heard of a bird eating cannabis. Cat maybe? I've known a few that like to chow down on some leaves.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Some birds may need leaves for making a nest. I once found a pidgeon taking big fan leaves from one of my plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts