What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question on Mainlining or Manifolds.

EstCst420

Hello fellow 420er's.

I have a questions about mainlining. I am just about to start cutting later today and from most of the reading I am doing. Its says to cut from the 6th node to the 3rd node. Now since I am looking at this plate the 3rd node seems wrong. If I cut below the 3rd node and just keep the 2nd node to do the manifold It would be a lot stronger since the 2nd set of branches are bigger and the most strongest. Can anyone give me some advice on this please.

:dance013:

I would most definitely follow step for step on ur first run at it. Then after a successful run, twists u may incorporate, especially to fit u to ur comfort level, I would recommend documenting for ur own future reference at the very least......here a gal of mine, 5th week in flower(Malawi)

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1182.jpg
    IMG_1182.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 7