What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mammoth P Microbes

Levitationofme

Just like a brand new Driver in your golf bag. Guaranteed to give you an additional 20 yards.

Anyway, I am using the Big P myself. It seems to play nice with my nutrients. Its unfortunate but there is no way to really know how effective it has been. No side by side.

That being said the grow as small as it is, does well. Smooth with few issues.

down2grow

I am using this stuff in coco, I have noticed the buds fatten up, actually what happened when I started using this stuff at week 5 for the first time, within two days I had brown tips.

I am pretty sure there was just a lot of locked up P in the coco and the mammoth released all that but up P and it ended up over feeding my girls.

However, that being said after a couple weeks the buds starting putting on weight, I reduced my feeding and cut out my micro (using 6/9 Head Formula) but the buds have been swelling up nice.

So I am going to try my next run out using this stuff the whole way through and I think it will definitely help out. I order a sample as well, they give you a good amount.

I have to agree that feeding more often with a lower amount sounds like a good idea, I have been using .6ml/g and add that each rez change. but when I read somewhere in this thread that they last about 7 days, I may have to top up the rez with mammoth after a few days.

Phases,

How often do you do rez changes and how does mammoth react in a Rez since it's a bacteria? Any crazy PH swings? My friend says mammoth makes his buds super dense, but he's hand watering and mixes a fresh batch of nutes everyday.

D2G

Phases

Phases,

How often do you do rez changes and how does mammoth react in a Rez since it's a bacteria? Any crazy PH swings? My friend says mammoth makes his buds super dense, but he's hand watering and mixes a fresh batch of nutes everyday.

D2G

I am running dtw and I mix up enough nutrients to last about 6-7 days. I mix in my nutrients and the ph everything and then let that bubble for a day or so before I add the mammoth. I have not noticed any ph swings at all. Or any negitive effects on my Rez at all actually. I use tap water so I make sure not to add the mammoth untill I have let the water bubble for at least 24-48h and I also add it after I have ph'd everything.
Hope this helps.

DJXX

Veteran
i gotta say this Mammoth P is the shit...really my plants have never looked better...giant fans and my main stems are twice as fat...and they are still in red cups..the stuff in the 3 gal smarties are also killin it..and the ones in bloom look like they could double my yield...worth giving a try for sure...i grow in coco/20%perlite and really they have me as a customer for life...you should see these girls...incredible....i have tried so many things and this Mammoth P knocks it out of the park....DJXX

MikeGreat

To the OP... Did you follow directions to the T...Instructions says to apply from day one of Veg at .06 ... I am doing a side by side and I haven't seen any great improvement in Veg...

LifeLess

Veteran
I didnt use it in veg. My plan is to only use it in bloom. Maybe start my last 2 weeks of veg threw bloom.
What size samples has everyone been getting? A friend got an email saying his was on the way and it was a 2oz bottle. Anyone else get that? Peace LL

Lrus007

Veteran
got email a 2oz bottle is on the way.
enough for 1 plant. wish it was 4oz
to try 2 diff strains. but is free so can not bitch
to much.
hi LL and JJ my best jew friends lol
Lrus007

Bwanabud

My Mammoth shipped yesterday, I assumed I was getting a nice starter package...sounds like a dinky bottle to me, so I may not be able to test it.

DJXX

Veteran
got email a 2oz bottle is on the way.
enough for 1 plant. wish it was 4oz
to try 2 diff strains. but is free so can not bitch
to much.
hi LL and JJ my best jew friends lol
Lrus007
they send a 250 ml bottle enough to make up to 400 gallons it costs $79.99 on the site and two 60 ml bottles...thats what you get...look at the link below, then at the 250 ml bottle....DJXX
http://www.coloradogrowerssupply.com/Mammoth-P_c_785.html

Lrus007

Veteran
well here is part of the email i got.
The 2oz sample size will provide enough product for a full 15 week cycle for 1 plant. When you start using it, we’d love you to take some pictures and if you are growing more than one, do a side by side comparison. Feel free to include the age of the plant as well.
so just a 2oz bottle. i will see when it gets here.
Lrus007

DJXX

Veteran
everyone i know who has received the samples got what they sent me...i just looked at the email they sent me and it said the same thing as your email...i think you will be pleasantly surprised...good luck...DJXX

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I got a little 2oz bottle today free from the hydro store so I'll probably use it on the greenhouse girls. I don't know about dropping $80 bucks on anything besides seeds though. :2cents:

Slipnot

Just another add on  for the un experienced growers like aptus or silica additions lol seriously.
Way over priced Garbage, People have gotten away from understanding how to keep a plant healthy through out its life span.
And have opt'ed to these miracle additions in hopes to see better gains

Wake up call folks why is it so difficult to grow a fucking weed ???? why are people so worried about 15 percent gains ?? were talking measly 4 oz off a measly pound for that much money shit
It be much cheaper vegging another week or 2 to get them gains 80 bucks for 400 gallon mixture

You got to be insane to spend that kind of money you would go further purchasing Urea or another route Calium nitrate 50 pound bag much cheaper and cut down on veg time yet grow massive plants

B

blue_tick

some of these guy's posting are not un experienced growers. seems to me it is to each there own. not all have the same style of growing. there is more than one way to skin a rat as they say

peace

Lrus007

Veteran
some one has to try the snake oils side by side.
never know when one will work well. or be garbage.
is a co. giving out a free sample to try. some have
had gains in the end. LL is not a new grower and showed photo's.
so why not try it on a plant or two side by side to see.
plus as jj would say, hey it's free.....
Lrus007