What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500

Dude...you say 1500 budget, but dang...your electric bill must be high....I'm thinking the best way/most efficient way to do Ejuice is to make dry ice hash them rosin that...or can you use dry ice hash?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
man , concentrates are expensive and hard to source in my market. Im not the guy to go looking either. I avoid the streets in things of this nature.
Dry ice hash or rosin would work tho, at least thats my story and Im sticking to it.
Thanks for the viewpoint.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
damn Boyd! Diggin this new settup! Looks better than that moded bathroom you had b4! LOL

LOL - The Bathroom is now the Veg Room ! Janky, Right ?

picture.php

Heres a pseudo-sog experiment, Im calling em the fuck it buckets, taking place in the bloom room.

the fuck it bucket has 6-7 sites in a 5 gal dwc bucket and Im gonna try a few things - namely collar/netpot/screen support aka no medium, then doing the same thing only using rw 1" cubes. as well as using netpots with a bottom and a sprinkle of hydroton. basically im not throwing out the weak clones, im gonna just give em a few days veg after rooting and see what happens.
ill use a screen if necessary at ~10-18" depending on what happens next. Im sure someones tried this out there and failed spectaculary, but who knows, maybe itll work out, either way , we'll just find out.

Fuck It , right ?

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

soserthc1

Pretty cool thread for a new grower / well actually a cool thread no matter what stage grower you are. I enjoyed the banter of words

I did skip pages 5/6 and jumped to 7 so if this was mentioned all ready my apol but u have a few mite hairs in some above pictures

Your gonna wanna jump on that shit now as it will take the fun out of growing ( talkin from experience here)

Anyways good luck sir
Sose

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
So heres an update on my budget :
Its cost me 1774$ so far to get set up and running.
Some stuff was necessary - lights , air pumps buckets etc
and others was optional like ducting and a failed swamp cooler ...
all in all I think anyone in the USA can get a great grow under the $1500 budget

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
And after harvest that investment comes back easily ......

nice work

I do hope so - Im not sure im gonna get even 2 zips per girl but we'll see
anywhizzl3 , its day 58 and with about 7-10 more days Ill be harvesting. Last night , I drained their nutes and began the flush.
I defoliated the bottom 2/3's of the girls and got some nice finger hash for my efforts.
picture.php

Meanwhile , in the fuckit buckets , i decided to cut back the bottom third's while they are in stretch mode and try and clone the cuttings in my trusty bubble cloner. that may or may not pan out , but Fuckit , its a Bucket.
picture.php
picture.php

Over in veg, we have 8 new additions to the pack - 4 c99 ibx moscas
picture.php

and an insane GG#4 cross that features the c99, early purple kush and my poly thai in its lineage , whew thats a mouthful.
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
picked up some organic supplies yesterday and some mater cages today at $92

decided to let my star kush' go another week with nutes, they are continuing to grow and fill out , even into their 9th week.

Ima keep an eye on em and hell if they wanna go 11 weeks , were gonna go 11 weeks.
they have packed on so much more growth this last week , especially in their flush it was just a no brainer.

also , i scrapped the clones , i didnt think they would make it so i i pulled the plug , fuck it , it was just an experiment.

ill need to check but i think that puts us at $1864 [edit] for the ghetto grow so far - ill double check later and correct this post if im incorrect.

Last edited:

catalyte

Veteran
hahaha - so funny to see you using the paper clip/twist ties as supports in the same way i used 'em. thought i was the only one LOL :yes:

looking good btw. interested to hear about the coming weeks.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hahaha - so funny to see you using the paper clip/twist ties as supports in the same way i used 'em. thought i was the only one LOL :yes:

looking good btw. interested to hear about the coming weeks.

they were handy so they were pressed into action lol
today begind their finasl flush , next week will be week 10 and one of the girls still growing , the other 3 seem to have slowed down so ill need to make a decision by sunday who stays flushing the last week , i might just have to run that loner an extra week ...

then again , this is my first grow , and not knowing shit about jack is coming home to roost

BigBozat

BC!

Only subbed in recently, sorry late to the party...
read thru the whole thing and just wanna say... damn, man, gotta love it!
:plant grow:

mad props to you & your journey

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
BC!

Only subbed in recently, sorry late to the party...
read thru the whole thing and just wanna say... damn, man, gotta love it!
:plant grow:

mad props to you & your journey

thanks for stoppin by , Big Boz , harvest coming very soon , cant wait for some numbers and a smoke report !

Latest posts

Latest posts