What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Lol... Name is L & enjoys the Lot Life. Nice to meet u bro, probably got a pretty good image of u in my head right now ;-)

....I'm just going to assume your one of the naked dudes.

rasta

got bored today so i took more pics. loving the purple happening. wish i had a strain with lots of it. just for the looks dont really see much purple strains around here i had one really nice one about 5 years ago never got the name was from a friends connect.

DZLHIT

Some bubble I de-waxed for kicks, came out pretty nice. Exceptionally smooth.

picture.php

Day 23 under the LED

picture.php

Wish I knew about that ME fest ahead of time! I live under a rock.

Really awesome pictures everyone, great thread.

S

Slip Kid

I have a few nude beaches where I live.If you really want to feel like an ass, go down that way with a fishing pole and some sand eels and your clothes on.Those naked people are serious!!! Then some dude comes jogging by bare ass naked, there isn't a striper big enough in the sea to make me go back.We used to go down there when I was a kid, all we ended up seeing was, well, not what we'd hoped for.:) Love this summer weather, I never thought I'd be so happy to see the heat after that badass winter we had.Hope everybodys a/c's are humming and your spleefs are burning up the beach parking lots.:) I wish I had some good pics but, nothing but Early Pearl around here up to the neck.:thank you:

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ DZLHIT: there's 3 fest a year in Maine. Hoe down in June, Green Love Aug 4-6, and Harvest Ball 1St weekend of Oct. I will be at the next 2 also. I do wanna say all,the oil on the hill was so dirty. Other then mine there was 1 other dude that had oil as clean as mine. Dab wars was the shit and I lost the final battle to Darth vader when he busted out a 12 strain dab. Lol choked for Atleast a hour

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
And today im gonna check out all,the fest footy from my GoPro hero3. I can only imagine what the Fuck is on there. I do know there's about 15min of the can rolling while we were all,fucked up tripping sack on the white on white dead head family fluffy.

gmanwho

Veteran
Eastcoasthaze, harrys is always a good time!!, other then in harvest 2011 festival we got car stuck in the mud for 5hrs, blew my back out pushing cars out an was laid up for 4 days!! . will be hitting up the harrys in august this year.

Just got back from ziontific in VT last weekend. AWESOME time, great bands!!!! Beautiful camping an amazing river running thru, tubing. u should put ziontific on your radar for next year!!! family fluff .... an i had my share of chocolates an moon rocks let me tell you!!!

the same weekend as the august harrys fest, theres another festival at the yasgurs farm where the original woodstock was held. 44yrs later......

b-safe.....

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Gman: yo when I hit 50 post on this new account im gonna shoot you a pm I def want some more info on that festival in Aug. Good looks on that info most def.

E.C. Haze

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Good ol festies. I hit up Strangecreek and disc jam so far this year, good times. They're doing a fest @ yasgurs?? That'll be cool surprised they're allowing it as they didn't let people camp on their farm for phish a couple years back.

S

Slip Kid

Just about time to start a flush on my bath tub run.I've kept up the nutes because the flower clusters wouldn't stop swelling up.Yesterday was day 70 and she's still real green and just drooping with colas.I think I'm going to move the lamps back a bit and cut the nutes in half today, sometimes you want a great plant to last forever!!:) I've finally reached the age where I know my growing yrs are limited, I almost wish I could come back for another round but what would a life be without having owned the 80's?? (kidding!!):)Well, almost time to open the curtains, hope you all are enjoying the summer.:tiphat:

L~B

The Yasgurs get together is on the same weekend as another fest for me It's gonna be tough to make we might come for the day. Slipkid I hit you with some rep for east coast fat fingers. Stay good homies.

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Lol do they have bands playing it? There's so much killer music going on I find it hard to hit up a festival without a good lineup. That's why I haven't been to the hill since I was a kid, anything smaller and crunchier than wormtown and im straight with it......Might as well go to a rainbow gathering or something. Peep interlocken or the Catskill chill, now those are some good lineups

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ha u went to a Disco Golf festi bro!!!

;-) giving ya a hard time. I keep my festivals pure; Widespread Panic headliners. Honestly haven't been to one since the last AllGood Music feat they had in WV. So busy these days, wish I still had time to hit some stuff up. Been a long time since I shook my shit or got weird at a show :p