What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Can't vote no more today... But nice hash shots. Been a while since I smoked some bubble!

Otto -- I'm running some ecsd x sssdh for CSG, so I decided to pop a few other ecsd crosses.. Got like 6 of the ecsd x nl5/haze about a week old in veg ........ There has to be a killer pheno in these, just has to ... Got plenty to keep looking thru, thanks! How bout the LVPK x nl5/haze.. U ever run those in numbers? I never got a good look at them, and they've been on the back burner for too long now.. Maybe I'll get some soaking this weekend.

CDM, haven't ran the LVPK in numbers at all but the couple I did pop were heavy on the LVPK side as far as plant structure and bud form. I have to admit I think something killer could come of them, I got real unique smells and flavor from them but bag appeal could've been better. Good luck with the ECSD X's I am pretty sure you'll at least find 1 plant that will yield crazy for you.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Good game last night with the Bruins. If was Some good hockey last night.

T-Minus 3 days till hoe down fest! Last day,of work till I get my week paid to take some dabs, tincures, medibles, exc exc :tiphat:

S

Slip Kid

I started packing up some Early Pearl into jars yesterday.I've always been hesitant about anything "early" from my teenage experiences with Nevilles ruderalis hybrids but there's nothing like that about this goo.Joints of this are so delicious:woohoo:.I'd love to actually grow this cut outside to see how early she would actually finish, for us up here she could be a real gem because she's about as strong as anything I have around.My redneck brother in law said I "made his day" yesterday when I gave him a small glass jar.My sis won't let him buy weed and he can't find any where he lives anyway.I thought I saw a tear in his eye!!
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

It's wonderfull, period.Smells kind of orange-ish with some dankness in there.I gave some to a friend who was jogging by my house.He started smoking again after a 15 yr break.He said it was like the weed we used to get from Ca in the 80's that we paid $60 an 1/8 for, if the guy was nice enough to sell it to you!:) Ah, the good old days, I love to hear people complain about paying for herbs, when the choices used to be Mexi brick or Columbian brick or if you knew somebody very well you could pay $400 an oz for anything fresh, in the 80's that was a load of money...You have to love it when you hear folks around here even, saying "all cannabis should be free..." Off the computer kids!!! Oh my, I had a puff of sister oil yesterday, for 6 hrs I thought the secret police were after me....still stoned 17 hrs later, I don't know how you guys can hit that without driving into a tree...:blowbubbles:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sis oil has some great long-lasting effects :biggrin:

I ran the Nev's bx2 into oil and im processing the early pearl into shatter today :woohoo:

gonna sample haze oil shortly....:dance013:

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Just ran some oil yesterday getting ready for Harry brown hoe down in ME.

CherryjuanaF2 Swiss
6J6AEKz.jpg

oAazwgY.jpg

U5dVGl0.jpg

kzkVgls.jpg

Got 6.8 Grams out of 34g

See you,at the hoe down!

E.C. Haze

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
You guys look like you know how to make some quality well-purged oil... I refuse to smoke any "BHO" because it is all shitty dark brown gooo around here....

Everyone is like come on let's dab! Find us some Oil man... I'm like " I can find it, but I'm not smoking it"

"Why not dude?! It's sooo pure! Everyone is doing it in Cali!!"

Thats when I just keep my mouth shut...

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Sour Hahahaha on the oil thing. I see so many people that are dabbin straight garbage filled with butane all nasty and black. The team I have has been making oil and bubble since the 90s and they have a very expensive oil making set up all stainless steel. We vac 3-4 times with a 30-40 min vac each time. Stuff melts before it touched the nail and is clean clean CLEAN!

Be sure to find your local blunted! Crew at the hill this weekend. $5 dollar globs

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Haze oil had me buzzing hard!

Can be a pain to find nice oils at festivals, they are few and far between.

Some nerrls

tahoe og, super happy with this consistency
picture.php

guavachem mixed with ecsd
picture.php

17g slab o triple kush
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Nice Lloyd .. Looks like the first two are the "snappy taffy" consistency, and the last is shatter, no?

I get that snappy taffy when I purge on real low, high 80s I believe. Looks super tasty my man.

S

Slip Kid

Lloyd, I hope you have a wheelchair and a nurse to administer that medicine!!!:woohoo:

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Nice Lloyd .. Looks like the first two are the "snappy taffy" consistency, and the last is shatter, no?

I get that snappy taffy when I purge on real low, high 80s I believe. Looks super tasty my man.

Hey bud! I'd say the last (triple) was the most sappy, but they were all "snappy taffy". I try to aim for shatter that you can stick a dabber into and flex with but will break away easily. Whole lotta trial and error to figure it out!

Slip, don't worry man it's just some weed!

S

Slip Kid

Ah hell, I know but that looks really nice.The last dab I took, I darn near needed a designated driver.I know for sure that the oil you guys are whipping up is the future of the industry.If I was crippled up with Crohns disease or something, I'd go for the oil and a glass pipe just for the simplicity and the duration.You're absolutely right though, it is just some weed but perfected!:tiphat: Hats off to you gentlemen for opening my eyes to it...then shutting them!:ying: The first time I had any, a guy from around here gave me a tiny glass vial with a few small chunks.Very efficient for using in a tight spot with a small glass pipe, like my boats cabin, when moored of course...:)

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Had crazy dab wars during the hoe down. There were a few new people acting like they take fat globs so we went dab for dab and let's just say his knees buckled and we had to pick,him up and place him in a seat. Can't wait for Green Love Fest in AUG. Hope to see some there to dab it up.

Chilled with a few peeps from the area and medicated properly.

Took some doses and tripped out to a pink Floyd cover band who nailed it right on the money. What a good time for fest and I do say the white on white dead head family fluff was some amazing doses.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ECH .... your face would prob go white if you watched me work a shift on the oil rig. ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

so i just invested a bit of money into a slew of LED lights.. the idea is to get 350-600w LED over each 20 gallon tree, and to line the corners & edges with 200w LED fixtures. Probably wont take out the big CFL bulbs; i like the idea of having a nice full spectrum in the room. so the theory is that an LED alone wont get me to the yield i would like, but used as supplemental lighting it should definitely give a nice yield bump. the girls are getting the main chunk of lumens from the 1kw verts & the LED lighting will fill in the spectrum. next thing is UVB bulbs i guess.. (only one 200w fixture is pictured, but you get the idea.. this 200w will be along the walls)

picture.php

.........and ya, the Hoffman Aniversary doses from 2006?... those were the best doses i ever got.

L~B

Good morning fellas .. figured I would formally introduce my self.. Name is L ... I like to dab. I also enjoy Flowers and enjoy long walks on lot... Have a awesome fucking day!

picture.php
:peacock: