What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G Pen Vaporizer Users?

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
i had one , used one they have a new version coming out " i guess" the first one only works good for about a month or so then it wont burn the goods any more..
it use's a lithium bat to heat up a little coil after while coil get to coated doesnt wana heat up , i guess the new one has a ceramic plate in stead of coil , you can use it with nug hash kief and oils... i think somebody else makes a better version vape or somethin

great idea thow super stealth once somebody gets in dialed in its gonna be pretty cool

215 User

Got 1 yesterday and if loaded right hits hard with thick vapors.....
You have to get past the learning curb and go from there.
Hits fast in the body wit a dab of crumbled Sour Diesel hash and will save me $$$
wit maximum results.Super Stealth!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
the plastic/chemical smell you get from dry vaping is from the glycerin they put in there, to keep the heating element from not drying up...

its some gross shit....

and the people who buy the carts from clubs, is smoking tons of it....

krunchbubble

Veteran
The G Pen doesn't use pre-filled carts. Are you saying there is still glycerin in there??

yes, to keep the heating element from drying up...

ive sold hundreds of vape pens, i DO NOT recommend the pen the OP is showing, a vape
pen with a USB charger is much better then the screw in chargers....

touringfunkband

krunch-
you may not like the way the G pen charges, with a screw on connection, but if the pens are using different heating elements, different style cartridges, who cares how a power charging plug attaches to the device? It's really of minimal relevance to the pen functionality itself.

krunchbubble

Veteran
krunch-
you may not like the way the G pen charges, with a screw on connection, but if the pens are using different heating elements, different style cartridges, who cares how a power charging plug attaches to the device? It's really of minimal relevance to the pen functionality itself.

its NOT the way that it charges, that i dont like....

for some reason, vape pens with THOSE chargers are shitty....

as i said ive sold hundreds of vape pens, many kinds and those ARE NOT allowed in my inventory. any complaint that ive gotten from a vape pen, was one of those screw in type chargers.....

have no clue why they dont work as well as others in the same price range that have a usb charger, they just dont...

but YMMV....

IMO

the plastic/chemical smell you get from dry vaping is from the glycerin they put in there, to keep the heating element from not drying up...

its some gross shit....

and the people who buy the carts from clubs, is smoking tons of it....

lolol whats wrong with vaping pg/vg? its pretty commonplace with e-cigs....

haven't tried the G pen but a couple folks i know said it is a heap.

the hot ticket in this neck of the woods lately has been the atmos pens. you glop a dab into the unit and go to town. the flavor is definitely different than hitting it off a nail but pretty darn smooth. of the group of people i know who have them, i know of two units failing but they were replaced under warranty no questions asked. the failures were both something going on the fritz where the unit was stuck "on" and thus couldnt be used or charged.

dunno about the other pens, but keep in mind you will have to periodically clean the atmos out because it gets gunked up and starts tasting bad after a while. nothing too terrible but just something to bear in mind.

mendo420

Veteran
I don't like my atmos.
I liked it at first. A lot.
I was loading it with 90 u bubblehash did not try BHO.
But then screen messed up I put a new one in but does no work the same as it used to.

I use my persei every day 7.4v with 5om carts.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
im more than satisfied with my Gpen. You can put a small dab on the heating element and it last for quite a few hits.

Hyekakan

Hmmm the I use ecigs sold em and have different mods.

Gpen is a ego-w, just marked up $20 bucks on the cartridges and a rip off.

Atmos is a pos. The thermo is a rebranded elips and twice the price.

Atmos raw is just e pipe, they claimed its a vaporizer but it burned your weed.

The trippy stick is another rip off, because they took a atomizer and drop oils on it and claim its a vaporizer.

Vape pen, another pos glycerin pen, they claim they modified their ecig to burn hotter for cannabis. Early on not sure if this is on their site anymroe but they claimed their batteries where made for thc only and not ecig.

The omicron v1 was just a ecig with a modified cartomizer <--- the only one that tried it. Atleast they did not claim to be non ecig, bit costly at first but he claimed it was to recover the costs on the research. leaks sometimes but well worth it now once you get it down.

The Omicron v2 is a redesigned unit.

The persei is a double barrel design, that can take multiple voltages. It has a few safety features built in, and kicks ass produces more vapor then anything out their, and has a herb chamber coming out.

The Thermovape is USA built rebranded ecig, it is sturdy and long lasting, the only draw back is the batteries, and no electronics if your a minimalist this is the unit for you. Reliable yet pain in the ass to heat up. My rev takes about 30 seconds to heat up and get going. compared to the persei ill take the persei because vapor is instant.

Mia

The omicron v1 was just a ecig with a modified cartomizer <--- the only one that tried it. Atleast they did not claim to be non ecig, bit costly at first but he claimed it was to recover the costs on the research. leaks sometimes but well worth it now once you get it down.

A "modified cartomizer" huh?
I had the v1 omicron and the carts were certainly no better than and in fact worse than the plethora of already available cartomizers on the market. Certainly nothing to be proud of there. Especially using that as an excuse to mark up a twenty dollar(probably wholesaling less than that) ecig to 200 dollars....

To "recover the costs on the research". What was this "research"? Reversing the threads to try and lock you into buying their carts? Designing said crappy carts? What did that take? An afternoon on Solidworks?

As far as I can tell the only thing they did that was new was to successfully market the overpriced v1 to a growing oil trend using the lame excuses you mentioned. The fact of the matter is everything that one needed to do what the omicron does and do it better was already available. That's the bs of it all with the "research" and "only one that tried it". Tried what? It's all marketing but I'm sure you know all about that......

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
krunchbubble: what do u prefer? joye ego? im hearing gpen is great all over my area but would go w any model i believe in.
persei?