What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The New.. Not the Old

Here go your girl ... With something that will not piss off the MOD's.. So here go my females... Peace and Love.

2283Picture_0041.jpg

2283Picture_0041.jpg

2283Picture_005.jpg

2283Picture_01911.jpg

2283Picture_0061.jpg

2283Picture_025.jpg

2283Picture_027.jpg

SO from you gal.. Down South.. Peace.. & Love

:abduct: :abduct:

g13

Good job fuzzy.Some very good looking plants.Looks like you will have a nice harvest soon..,g13

Last edited:
Hey there... That's a low blow.... I try hard to prove myself.. And those plant's that are bud.. Have always been there.. Look at the side and the back.. Those are the one had trouble with.. And AquaMan help.. So Aquaman.. Much up's..
Peace&Love

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Looks great Fuzzy!!!!!

Looks great Fuzzy!!!!!

Looks wonderful,and those are some big plants!You can see that you had a potassium defecency ,the ones with the dried leaf edges.They look great now girl!!!!Dark green color and very healthy.Just take that one as a learning experience.The next time they start to lighten up,you will know exactly why.Take pics to remind yourself of the symtoms.
I'll tell you what,you really have them kicking now!!You should have a wonderful harvest.:)
Take care Fuzzy and good luck on your harvest!
.............................. CC

Aquaman2112

The pic that got booted was Nice But she way lacks in beauty compared with those pics BBQ
Do you have a chair in your flower room?
I spend hours in mine just looking at them. lol was just thinking only two thing that are sitting still do I evert look at!
My two LOves,
I watch my son as he sleeps & my girls

Aqua

THANK'S ALL... THANKYOU VERY MUCH......

g13--- Thanks for the new words... Your a Stand-up Guy

Green Lantern- Thankyou for stoping in. :D

Capt. Crip- potassium defecency ! Yes it was. I think the rapid uses of Iron & Mag help displace the potassium. But yeah. That why me and my team keep pic's of there grows. To fix mess-ups.

Aquaman2112- Hello Honey. How has it been? Those are kind words for your kid and gal. I can see you are a caring man. I do sit sometimes for hours... Thinking.... Where would I be without my ladies.... & friends. So I reach out and touch them.. Making sure that it is all real... Holding back the pain, then the tears, I yell.... PEACE & LOVE..... If I was dreaming then don't wake me.. If I was falling please hold me... For I am You and You are Me...
So with each other we are Them.

Those. Holding. Element. Means.

We take from the earth and give back to the AstroPlains . Our thought filling but garther into black matter. Our memory float to black holes.

The seeds that I planted should open the minds of all.. So you shall let your energy go.

So sit back and Puff one for me..

Good bye friends...
Peace & Love from Sauce

I think we have that same symptom. we arer using foxfarm 3 part nutes in five gallon buckets of regualr soil. what do we do to alleviate it?

Welcome HoG...
Great name. I still must buy those seeds.. With great success of HDF!!!! I know...... It must be the dreams of THC.. That is money will spent..
But Anyways....
There are 30 plants in all. There are 20 in one system and 10 plants on a side system. That are about 4 weeks from beeing done.. This run is nothing but H.D.F Indica. It has is a very bushy plant --- strong branch also to hold it's fat buds--- with a 8 week flower. It smells strong. But is a nice fruit smell that make me giggle when the fan blows. Also love the big fan leaves. They just soak up that light and make suger for my sweet gals...
Peace Hog glad you like..

Did you get my pm..
Peace from Sauce:cool: :cool:

greenhit

got to luv them Indicas
the sats are great but you all know what i Mean :)
Indica rules, for that fucking nice couchlock foreplay shit

greenhit
No you may be wrong.. But side are pretty good.. Both are strong smoke .. I love my FoxTail gal.. Here what they look like..

Indica

1865Picture_039.jpg

Indica

2283Picture_003.jpg

Satvia I call her the FOXTAIL.. She a one two knock punch

2283Picture_023.jpg

FOXTAIL

2283Picture_0021.jpg

Just some eye candy from your gal..

Sauce..:wave:

pseudochile
I use Flora NOva one part bloom so all I need to add was. My Micro from my 3-part G.H flora S.. If you must I would use a nute called Power Pack since you are in soil. It good stuff. It has nothing but micros.. It comes from Hydrotek... Canada 1 877 777-0767 are usr 1 866 411-0865
You also need Sub Culturs a 52-soil microorganism. I use it in hydro.. ANd it is the best.. In soil it will rock.. And it can go to there web site at www.genhydro.com

I am not a saleswomen... Just know good stuff..

Soggy

nice girls there chica!!

nice girls there chica!!

Sauce,

You speak highly of the HDF...would love to taste some if you know what I mean...yo check your pms :) :wave: soggy

Latest posts

Latest posts