What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

white rhino reveg NEED ADVICE

HEY ALL!I have this white rhino plant
in reveg and was wondering you all think it is to early to put back into flower?should i veg it longer.it has been under flouros and been fed veg ferts for the whole time.ive transplanted it once in the last 30 days or so.its been revegging for a little over a month.what do u think????
1414rhino_reveg3-med.JPG

1414rhino_reveg2-med.JPG

1414rhino_reveg_2-med.JPG

G

looks like it's ready for round 2 to me. was she a pretty nice bush on her first run? looks like it was :)

THC

this plant was insane the first run.the nugs i got were chunky and when i roll a joint of this i never finish the whole thing.it was my favorite of them all that tim around!

well that is what i was wondering?should i just flower or take a clone?everywhere that i could take clones is just a tight mass of leaves and resin.i am thinking of just flowering it again.is it ready?

It might be a month or so before it's clonable... just depends on whether or not you want to take the time. When I reveg a plant I pick off the frosty calyx's so it puts its energy into new grow rather than resin production...

I assume they are only $15 dollar beans, so its probably just better to flower her and start over from seed.

omega7

THCesar said:
looks like it's ready for round 2 to me. was she a pretty nice bush on her first run? looks like it was :)

THC

I didnt hear no bell!!! haha

Yeah she is ready to go though. Or you could let her veg longer for some nice clones like Babylon by bus said.