What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blue sattelite question???

omega7

The mom was a blueberry sativa. Isnt purple thai in blueberry anyway? <not so sure about that. I just checked for it on the net. The father was skb. Not sure what that stands for. Anyone else care to elaborate?

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
blueberry sativa

blueberry sativa

The solid purple Blueberry sativa used in Blue Satellite was provided by DJ for steve to use in the cross.BS #1 is crossed to Shishkaberry and #2 to sweet tooth.

The Blueberry Sativa contains thai and Afghani.He crossed these to the F5 generation to stabilize the Blueberry,that's why it's so good used in crosses.The blueberry sativa used in the Satellite is not the same as the one used in Blueberry,but possibly and probably from the same line.F3 or F4 line.

I just looked around and it looks like the F1's of this strain are all but gone!!!!I think Gypsy still has a couple of packs of the F1's left and I have F2's up on Seedbay now.Take care............CC

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
here's a pic of the female

here's a pic of the female

pic of Blueberry sativa used in Blue SatellitePhoto URL:
161Capt_s_pics_3052-med.jpg