What's new

Please Help!

4G63 420

Ok guys here are my skunk at DAY 13...

BAD NEWS: I have extreme yellowing on the BOTTOM MOST set of leaves, on the two of the larger SKUNK#1.

I have taken many pictures, and circled the leaves that are turning yellow. What do you guys think!?!?

They are 13 days old as mentioned, they are in straight Wal-Mart Continous feed soil (.10-.16.10 I think), no additives to the soil at all. I have given them straight water. They are also in 9OZ plastic cups. This is the absolute first time I've seen ANY yellowing in this growroom, and its not affecting all plants.

This leads me to believe that it maybe is asking for some nutes?

Maybe lack of Nitrogen?

Or do you think that it might be rootbound in the 9OZ plastic cups?

When do you usually change from the 9OZ plastic cups (those who use them)?

I'm going to use the following mix throughout veg/flower. I thought it would be too strong for seedlings, so I started them in straight soil:

5GAL Organic Schultz
20% perlite for drainage
1/2 cup bone meal
1 cup blood meal
1 tbsp. Dolomite Lime

Fox Farm Grow Big for nutes in veg...

Same for flower, except switch the blood/bone meal amounts.

Pure Blend Pro Bloom for nutes in flower...

Do you think the transplant will give the plants enough nutes. I ordered my nutes (mentioned above) a few days ago, so they should be here in about a week or so.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:
G

They don't look that bad. Mine look like that on some of those bottom branches as well.

I would transplant to a 16 or 32oz glass/pot and start on a 1/4 strength nute dilution. Make sre you have good drainage in your subsequent transplants.

You cold probably use that soil recipe when you transplant and hold off on the nute a even little longer. That mix has alot of stuff in it that would be overpowered initially by a strong nute watering schedule.

Good growin

Tex

4G63 420

Thanks very much for the help. I'm going to transplant tomorrow into that mix. I will post results, and let everyone know if the condition improves. I'm going to have to wait about another week before my Fox Farm Grow Big shows up.

I appreciate the help very much! :)