What's new

1 week from harvest ANY choices

Niemand

I am one week from harvest.
I have a plant that I love! I wouldn't do it, but if someone said give up this plant or divorce your wife of 30 years (Next Month), I would probably sleep on it! Its that nice! There are no seeds that I can get (at least until the cup) and I want to keep smoking this!

Do I have to regen. Are there no choices or is regen the best choice. There are no immature branches on this plant, its READY!

Any help would be appreciated. Niemand

Hippo

Clones can be taken from flowering plants, even a small bud can be rooted and re-vegged.
U have 2 options from wat i can see, either cut off a small bud and root it or re-veg the plant once u have harvested. Make sure u leave on some growth so u can get new shoots from it.
Heres a pic to some budlets i rooted a while back, i found they wasnt an harder to root than a normal cutting, they just need to veg for a while to revert back from bloom to veg.
PIC :
427floweringclones.jpg

Goodluck
Hippo

Niemand

Hippo said:
Clones can be taken from flowering plants, even a small bud can be rooted and re-vegged.
U have 2 options from wat i can see, either cut off a small bud and root it or re-veg the plant once u have harvested. Make sure u leave on some growth so u can get new shoots from it.
Heres a pic to some budlets i rooted a while back, i found they wasnt an harder to root than a normal cutting, they just need to veg for a while to revert back from bloom to veg.

Goodluck
Hippo
Very Cool, Thanks much! I have cloned semi-late into flowering but this late never. Although the less nitrogen the quicker the root comes.
Now, I will be revegging but now I can have extra security (as I see it)
Take 4 buds and clone them now you have 5 chances at success!:wave:
I appreciate it! Peace, Niemand

Right on!

Right on!

if only I had been as smart as you guys, then I wouldn't have to buy pot again, but it looks like its inevitable.
I had one plant out of four that I felt was really worth revegging. It was great smoke, but the plant was of short stature, and it grew like an indica (specific genetics unknown), so I ended up waiting forever (ok,two months) before I could get a cutting that was 2 inches long. Now I'm running out of pot.
I have several clones now, from two revegged plants - one with great smoke, and one crappy smoke but incredibly vigorous growth. My fiancee should be home later with his digital camera, and I'm going to try to get some pics. I'll try to remember to come back here and put a link to my pics so you can see what my revegged plant looks like. I was skeptical about revegging, but since I had the room and no new seeds to plant - (my SeedsDirect order hasn't made it in yet, boo hoo) - I figured, what the hell?
I'm glad I did choose to reveg, but man, do I ever wish I had known that you could take clones during flowering. I wish I would have had the good sense to ask. Oh well, patience is a virtue I suppose.

:abduct:
Freeda Green

P.S. I have seen where people have said their method of growing was 'perpetual harvest' . . . I wonder if taking clones off flowering plants has anything to do with it. Anybody know?

Niemand

I "think" one form of perpetual harvest is the type that Hans advocates, taking clones EVERY two weeks!!
This way once you start you have a perpetual harvest every two weeks.
He also recommends taking 25% more cuttings than you need and only keeping the best! Niemand
P.S.(EDIT) I will look into it and try to give the accurate explanation of his method! I gotta search through some stuff:D
For those who still go to overgrow, check out this thread
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=483492
for some info on obsessive soakers! Peace, Niemand

Last edited:
finally got some pics

finally got some pics

Ok, so here is a pic of my revegged plant. She was harvested on April 11th, and this is a pic of her from a couple weeks ago. She has now made it back into the flowering closet - I had to take enough clones to make a decent mom, she's a keeper!

1934cm-revegged-med.gif

Here's a pic of one of her buds

1934cm-harvest3-med.gif

Peace,
Freeda Green

friendlyfriend

Veteran
your sure do got it going on freeda!!! i see your name i think of that weird movie with salma hayek.... SALMA HAYEK!!! what a fox! RARRR! sweet job revegging that monster :) hope all is well on your end :D