What's new

Question for veteran growers....

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i did the exact same thing though, got excitedabout my garden, told some pals, got paranoid, and tiold them i quit, problem is, they dont believe me, coz i reaslly was excited, and they all saw how totally hooked on the whole thing i am, neva mind though, coz no mofo, knows where it all is at now,

G

Way to go guys. Dont let your paranoia interfere with other peoples desires. Just follow the basic rules and you'll be fine. We are trying to get everyone to grow. You know Keep It Green! Sampson Simpson I hope you still end up growing and just keep it to yourself. As long as you follow the basic rules and dont let your imagination get to you you'll be just fine.

Hope to see you back,
Blatant

I told ya Id be back

I told ya Id be back

all-

man...what a couple of days.

after reading Pacridge's msg. I totaly went off the deep end.
Im normally a really laid back person, but even the thought
of losing my job and rep. were too much to bare.

thankfully a couple days rest, no IC postings, and a fat
bongload of sweet oregon blueberry have ushered me
back to my senses.

i told all those whom were in the know that i decided it
was too risky and i wasnt going to do it...

SUCKERS!!
I have had way to much fun and connected with some really
cool people. (Most of whom took it upon themselves to try
and get me from leaving:) )

Anyway...Im back bitches...and glad to be here:p

Sorry 4 the drama....I was totaly out of herb @ the time.....
;)

-Sam
:wave:

Pacridge

Glad yer Back

Glad yer Back

I didn't mean to run ya off. Just thought you might want to make sure you a little areful with info. As long as you follow the "rules" you'll be fine I'm sure. I'm just a paraniod old son of a bitch. Anyway glad your back.

I finally got that seeds I ordered from Van BC today. Took a little over a month but they did get here. I'd still stick with Seed Direct If I were you. Good prices, good service and from all say good gens.

have fun and happy growing.

run me off???

dude, you honestly answered a question I asked you.
i just didnt handle it well.

you msg. struck a chord, and made me realize that this
isnt just another benign (sp?) hobby, I really can goto jail,
even though laws here in OR are much more reasonable
than in most states. Ive sat on the curb several times
when cops bust parties, questioned me, etc. My friends have
gotten possesion tickets, had bongs broken in front of them,
ive just never had any on me when we got busted.

sooo....damn...lost my train of thought..

ah...anyway...im cool now..and i want to thank you and all
the others who took an interest..
i took a look at my original post...wow...talk @ a drama queen
:D

(i didnt mean queen in the gay sense...oh nevermind)

anyway, thanks for the msg. bud....see you round...

-Sam:wave:

Pacridge

So what type of strain are you thinking about? I've been doing some of Bog's Blue Moon Rocks, Fucked'em up for a while by getting too much manure in my mix but they're making a nice recovery the past couple a days. Rookie mistake. Though this is my second grow. It just my first grow was in 1979, some things may have changed since then.

i dunno....ive read a bunch of reviews on OG strain guide...

pretty set on BogBubble...although, in order to live up to
the hype it has to be REALLY good..

ive heard alot of stuff about BOG's LSD and BMRocks...

think ill go check em out now...

peace
-Sam

Pacridge

Bog's good cause he answer question on here about his strains, though he seems to be missing in the past few days. Must be off for a dayz or two.

I heard a lot of good thing s about his Bogbubble too. Can't remember what made me go with BMR. Think I'd read somewhere it was easier for a rookie. But don't quote me on that. I've done quite a bit of gardening and have 5 acres. I was convinced I'd have no problems making a weed grow. Live and learn.

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

and one thing led to another

and one thing led to another

this thread has nothing to do w\ my orig. question....
kinda funny how one thing leads to another..just like
a real conversation...

long story short.....is a phrase whos origins are complicated
and rambling....:eek:

yeah...i started gardening 2...that led to hydroponics...
after a while w\ hydro I figured I should grow my own
weed and seperate myself from my dealers. hope it goes
well, a green thumb is a green thumb is a green......

-Sam:wave:

G

Good to have you back SampsonSimpson. I saw your post on another thread and got excited to see you got back in the game. Its really not that big a deal if you just keep yourself under the radar. Like you said our states have a more liberal look at what we do. My Governator is letting out murderers early. You think they will throw the book at me? Nah but I still knock on wood. Good Luck!

Blatant

friendlyfriend

Veteran
SAMPSONSIMPSON I STICK BY MY STORY

SAMPSONSIMPSON I STICK BY MY STORY

SAMPSON SIMPSON I STICK BY MY STORY BOIIIIIIII!

just wanted you to know that it isnt soo rough not having any weed... shit i went month after month recently till i got a care package from a good friend and i smoked that up in half the time I was trying to spread it out for! lol... but dont stress about the present anymore friend, cus when things get rough at some point hopefully they will turn around... HERES TO A STABLE AND HAPPY SAMPSON..... maybe someday ill come visit you ...
"DOWN BY THE BEACH BOY!!!" ;)

G

Welcome back Sampson SImpson

"If I wasn't Jamacian why would I wear this hat?"

LO-fuckin-L

you guys crack me up.

Sharp_Pain - "Just call me Jesse Owens..."

FF- tell me about it, ive gone months dry, and after a while I kinda stopped thinking about it. But then as soon as I get a
little bit I try and ration it out over a period of time, but that
never works. Thats one of the reasons I wanted to start
growing, so Id never HAVE to go without. Anyway thanks for
the shoutout!! PEACE!

Blatant - Yeah, Ive learned my lesson regarding security.
This aint no tradin' spaces...this is real fuckin life...protekt
ya goddamn neck...on an unrelated note, I cant wait for
football season. Hopefully on Sunday's this year, my nacho's
will be accompanied by a fat spliff of BogBubble. Go Raiders.

half baked references allways bring a big :D smile to my face.
thanks all---

-Sam

G

A spliff is right buddy. I remember when I went to the Raider San Diego game last year, I just finished taking a piss and some guy told me to hold this while he did his business. It was a big ole' Jurnt. I quickly asked what was in it and when i knew it was'nt some kind of primo I toked it down then we finished it together and stumbled back to the party! I tell you when your a Raider Fan amongst Raider Fans its like a family reunion. The only downside is that you might have to get down and put up your dukes. Hey if your in town for the Charger/Raider games let me know we'll put a few in the air.

Oh my doctor says I need a Backiatomy

Blatant

Pacridge

Raiders? Go 9ers. Seriously can't wait for football season. Whole family's been 9er fans since I can remember. But I will say two things about the Raiders. Thank god they're back in Oakland. And their fans rock. Raider fans are like no others. Wish I could say that about the rest of my 9er fans. A lot of coming and going in that group based on how well the teams doing. Not so with Raider Fans, you gotta respect that. They stick with them no matter what. And I guess a third thing I'd say about the Raiders is they play all out all the time. You rarely see or even hear of a Raider sitting back and just letting a play happen. Hell maybe I should be a Raider fan, No 40 years is to long to back out of now. Go 9ers.:)

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam! Saw your post on another thread and glad you're back. You are still talking about the strain, but don't forget, when you buy from SD you are also going to get some free skunk that I grew out and liked very much!

Take care,

Thomas

ohhh...

ohhh...

Thomas-

just answered your last post on the Fluorex thread...
its nice to know someones 1st name...mine is actually
Sam.

anyway...yeah I read about the free seeds on the SD site
but didnt actually consider the implications until now. I could
order a strain I think will be excellent, and could end up
getting a surprise strain thats even better. Someone should
nominate Gypsy for a Nobel....or at least Sainthood.

peace buddy-

-Sam

Pacridge

I did nominated Gypsy with the Nobel people. The E-mail I got back simply said "Are you fucking high something?" Guess those people at Nobel just don't have the same "family valves" we do, go figure.

Yeah, the Skunk I's they sent me have been doing very well. The Blue Moon Rock's I got from them of Bog's, I've tried to kill several times. I think they may be related to Keith Richards and conventional weapons must not be able to kill them.

And Sam, Not sure If I posted it here, and too lazy to go back and look, but Marc Emery, in Van BC did come through and send me the send's I ordered from him. Took about 4-5 weeks. But if you read ALL of his site he states very clearly on there it will take about that long to get yer beans. I ordered ShiskaberryXShiskaberry from Marc. I'll keep you posted as to how they do.

Good luck- now go grow something green and tasty.:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts