What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who has a good feeding scheduled for earth juice?? Using tap water and measuring by g

Who has a good feeding scheduled as a Gide line for earth juice.. I looked up a fue and I'm having trouble under standing there week by week feeding scheduled

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Who's tap water? Your neighbor's, on the same well/watermain?

Get your water analyzed, so you can get good info from someone who has similar. "Tap" water is a *huge* variable.

Who's tap water? Your neighbor's, on the same well/watermain?

Get your water analyzed, so you can get good info from someone who has similar. "Tap" water is a *huge* variable.
I said Gide line im not trying to be difficult I feed in response to plants.. One thing I'm confused on is the tsp pr gallons my syringe dose not say 0.7 tsp of 0.5 0r 1.2 tsp on it so its even moor confusing to me.. And can't seam to find a syringe with them numbers on it...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I said Gide line im not trying to be difficult I feed in response to plants..
Sure, and if your tap water is inappropriate, you're not going to get the response you want. When using tap water, you want to know what's in it and get advice from people who A: Have very similar tap water & B: Know how to grow with it properly. Cannabis does not behave like cucumbers and strawberries. ;) Just an FYI.

One thing I'm confused on is the tsp pr gallons my syringe dose not say 0.7 tsp of 0.5 0r 1.2 tsp on it so its even moor confusing to me.. And can't seam to find a syringe with them numbers on it...
1 US tsp is 4.92892ml, which is the same as 4.92892cc.

:tiphat:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i loved earth juice and simply started with the lightest feeding and made sure there is no chlorine/chloramine in the water

I also would bubble grow/bloom using catalyst and feed when the ph is in the proper window

did not like using it without that prepatory step ty very much to mr jiggywhompus

jwm

Veteran
After I finish a gallon of milk I reuse the container.
Rinse it out, obviously, fill w/ water and let sit w/ the cap off for a few days. Most/all unwanted stuff will evaporate.

Granger2

Veteran
Most, but not chloramine which will kill the microorganisms necessary for the EJ to work well. If you're buying tap water, go to your water company's website and they are required by law to provide a water analysis. There are several ways to remove it. Research it. Good luck. -granger

jwm

Veteran
I've never experienced problems using tap water after it sits for 2+ days.
If you're that concerned or you know you have particularly poor water then buy a filter.

jwm

Veteran
Platinum GSC outdoors Columbia Gorge w/ EJ line up, cloth 10 gl pot.

jwm

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4584.jpg
    IMG_4584.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4589.JPG
    IMG_4589.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4590.JPG
    IMG_4590.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Easy7

Veteran
Chlorine isn't going to hurt a darn thing in soil. Hydro is another thing. Chlorine is in fish ferts, it's a natural element.

Totally depends on the minerals that the water comes from. Could be high sulfur, could be high lime. Our muni water is about 8 ph and high lime, but not terrible. Too much mineral clntent for hydro but I don't care much for hydro...too much mixing, ph stablizing, cooling, heating, draining, filling, flushing, ect, ect, ect.

Latest posts

Latest posts