What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

B

bigganjabud

So much going on at the moment it's crazy but atleast I've got an update for you lovely and supportive people

picture.php

Tops and

Bud structure

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Awesome! Your ladies look very happy.
You growing in a tent mate? Are those things any good? I've been thinking about either buying one or transforming a small cabinet.

B

bigganjabud

Awesome! Your ladies look very happy.
You growing in a tent mate? Are those things any good? I've been thinking about either buying one or transforming a small cabinet.

I've never done a room man

Yeah bud I've got two tents and a clone tent brother

At the moment I've got a shed load of options for the rest of my grow life but I really want to go back to duel light grows (ie led + hps in the same tent)

But then again I've got an amazing assortment of plans in my head at the min so WATCH THIS SPACE BROTHER:woohoo:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I haven't done a room either brother and I don't know if I ever will.
I'm renting and the place is more or less the size of a shoebox so even though I have an outdoor option winter is coming so I've been lurking the micro grow forum like a madman.

3 tents? Now that's serious and it also sounds like a lot of work.

Whatever plans you've got I'll be watching. I'm always looking for inspiration. Don't know if I'll ever copy come of the grows I've seen here but there's something about what other come up with that keeps me entertained for days.

Well... time to subscribe...

Cheers

B

bigganjabud

I haven't done a room either brother and I don't know if I ever will.
I'm renting and the place is more or less the size of a shoebox so even though I have an outdoor option winter is coming so I've been lurking the micro grow forum like a madman.

3 tents? Now that's serious and it also sounds like a lot of work.

Whatever plans you've got I'll be watching. I'm always looking for inspiration. Don't know if I'll ever copy come of the grows I've seen here but there's something about what other come up with that keeps me entertained for days.

Well... time to subscribe...

Cheers

Currently got 4 diarys running mate but am not going to post them on here as this is my sweet seeds one

Il pm you if you want

B

bigganjabud

Just wanted to say this plant has the thickest and most hairy pistals I've ever seen so I'd be inclined to look for some polloi over the coming months!!!!

Yep I got a paintbrush and I'm studying breeding now STAY TUNED FOLKS

B

bigganjabud

nice work, its an army

Nice one mate welcome to the thread

That's only one plant man!!

I've got 3 different strains in that tent but Ive just sorted out my other tent so hopefully everything will be lovely!!

It's all about filling jars and knocking it out the park

If I'm honest sweet seeds are like my family in the grow world! Nice genetics and nice people

Anyway until the next time

STAY blessed

ONE love

Namestae

benjuanman

Veteran
Looking great BGB. She definitely has got plenty of pistils throwing up. Variety is the spice of life and you my friend are living the dream.

B

bigganjabud

Also in other news and in my other location

We have just potted up some

San Fernando valley lemon

picture.php

And some

Jack 47

picture.php

This is gonna lead us into Christmas with even more buds!!!

I think it'll be a very merry crimbo all round!!

Once again thankyou to tommy g and the sweet family

Anyway people until the next exciting episode

ONE LOVE

NAMESTAE

B

bigganjabud

Oh and a quick update in the Crystal candy

picture.php

Just got a new app for my phone so am a bit eager with pictures lately lol

benjuanman

Veteran
Things seem to be coning along well for you mate. I've been quietly lurking in the shadows lately as I've started a new job so have been busy with that. Also I've hard a terrible time trying to get beans to pop. So far I've only got 2 to get some true blades another couple only shot out the tap root n died. Oh well as you said that's what the ganja god's have dealt me. They're fems do I will just take some clones. Will start a thread soon once I've my clone army ready for battle. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts