What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rudedog's Plantentium

RudeDog

Veteran
Bagseed sure is stacking hard Green. 7 weeks and nearly done, no nanners to be seen.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Killer Orange...Thought I'd under fed her this time but she's puckering up.

picture.php

BP..No drama mate.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Awesome to see someone growing some Afghan selections. Super excited to see how you like the kushkak. :tiphat:
Excellent job on that bagseed, i love too see when people do good with bagseed.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thought I'd drop by and see what you're up to RD. Glad I did, its looking good in here.

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks to you both for dropping by...Will get some photos up tomorrow and update. Had to collapse everything down for an electrical survey so had a busy time of it. Bagseed and KO both harvested and I'm smoking on them. KO twists my melon man.

Awesome to see someone growing some Afghan selections. Super excited to see how you like the kushkak. :tiphat:
Excellent job on that bagseed, i love too see when people do good with bagseed.

Thought I'd drop by and see what you're up to RD. Glad I did, its looking good in here.

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Dank, thanks mate. Tried chopping the top off my two SSSDH 18 days in to flower I think it was. This is them now, much easier to handle.

The one I'm keeping around for a while. If the smoke is as good as she smells it will be a fair while. Pure lemon fuel

picture.php

And the mutant one, binned the cutting I took from her as she was spitting a few nanners.

picture.php

Superb RD Mate!!!

Big 50 beginning of January for me GMT. Have been watching Shaun and Bez on their Youtube channel, Call the Cops, funny as fuck.

Lol, showing your age with a Mondays ref ;)

Cheers Kal, good to hear from you.

Looking tight

This is the True Love plant and it turns out to be female, showing
flowers in veg. Will take cuttings tonight and repot her in to a 7.5 litre pot, give it a few days then in to the flower tent with her. Looking forward to see what she grows in to.

picture.php

Couple of Strawberry Unicorns turned up at my place a while ago to keep my SSSDH company.

picture.php

RudeDog

Veteran
Kushkaks 12 days ago just before going in to flower.

KK1
picture.php

KK2...Turned out to be male so had to chop it I'm afraid. Time is not right for thinking about making seeds.
picture.php

So KK1 left and she is at 13 days flower today. Need to increase feed strength a tad. Been feeding at EC 1.3.
picture.php

picture.php

Killer Orange before the chop, kicking myself a bit for not taking some cuts from her. Guaranteed to get you high.
picture.php

RudeDog

Veteran
Killer Orange again, 67 days flower
picture.php

Bag seed before the chop, decent enough smoke.
picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking.....Peace

BigPhil

Veteran
The sssdh sounds yummy and is looking good mate. Like a solid indica as well Rude. Can't wait 2 hear about how they smoke

RudeDog

Veteran
Looking frosty af my friend!!

Can't wait to flower SSSDH again, will improve next time. These will do for a Christmas smoke.

The sssdh sounds yummy and is looking good mate. Like a solid indica as well Rude. Can't wait 2 hear about how they smoke

Hey BP, I'm thinking I should have kept the cut from the mutant SSSDH as she is the frostier one of the two. Might try to reveg with.

Kushkak at 20 days flower and stretching just nice, will trim off the lower leaves and lollipop the lower branches. SSSDH are at 80 odd days.
picture.php

Chopping the SSSDH this week. :biggrin:

RudeDog

Veteran
Both SSSDH at 81 days by my reckoning and all cloudy trichomes. Weekend is harvest time.

picture.php

picture.php

Am going to re-veg this one just in case she's agreeable.
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts