What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do folks count days/weeks?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Well I picked up a lot from Jorge especially on the indoor side of things. I could care less about Jorge but the info has always been solid. Everybody knows if somebodys actually doing something to help.....there's also gonna be a line trying to bring it down. I just see a lot of threads and info going around that doesn't have any factual info....just a lot of opinions swirling around that guys could benefit reading some good hard facts about stuff. I guess were I was off the forums so many yrs and got older . I just see a lot of different things from other generations. But Jorge's book really helped me....hell probably mid 99s. I learned a lot along with OG , icmag forums
His book was endorsed by many in my research circle as if you were to own 1` book, that was the book. I also have several PDF volumes as well. Thank God I never ordered some of them. Not worth the price of admission, if you ask me. Another recommended author was Ed Rosenthal. It is OK, regardless if it is being used as a text book @ Oaksterdam U. It needs the course to support the text, and I find it a little shallow on some explanations.