What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

To All My Valued Employees,

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Do you ever stop making blanket statements fueled from a blatantly pessimistic perception far from reality.
You may not comprehend the range of personalities that exist in humans, but the majority of people are dumb to common intelligence... The minority are highly intelligent.... The minority are rich.. Statistically speaking, that makes the chances of rich people being intelligent high.

Statistically speaking the people that rob, steal, cheat, and get rich without morals also have far higher odds of either getting arrested, murdered, or becoming an example that molds the world in a better way in the long run regardless. Either they have a child that loathes them, and becomes the opposite person of them, or a wife, etc etc.. So your lack of understanding of the nature of the world, and humans needs not be perpetuated sir.

With the technology of today, and the global enlightenment happening. The fear of "the rich" is more ignorant than ever. People just need to have faith, and appreciate what our ancestors suffered through for us to have the blessings we have... Anyone in America crying about inequality should stand in the mirror for a hour every morning, and take a good look at themselves. Truly rationalize the suffering that naturally exists in all living things on this planet regardless of our feelings. Destruction feeds new life. Our existence is because of the death of a star birthing all that we see.

OK, if asking a question, use a question mark, not a full stop.
If trying to use logic to make a point, use deductive not abductive logic.
Try not to assume correlations are causalities, they rarely are.

I have to asume that your PhD came from the same university as Dr Dre's did.
:moon:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
My keyboard is broken sir... Does that inhibit your ability to comprehend, or distinguish the difference between a question, and a statement. If so, that sounds like a more personal problem than my broken keyboard.
Seems like the only point you could make was that I dont feel like copy, and pasting a question mark. Pooped on, g'day mate

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Hopefully that provides a valuable point to you my friend. If you stop to actually think about it. Priorities... That $10 on a keyboard would change someones life in the world. So I will do without.. I refuse to throw this much plastic in a landfill because 1% of the keyboard doesn't work. Maybe I'm just selfish, and a piss poor crybaby consumer destroying the planet though.... Think about it.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
So will you be changing someone's life by dropping that £8 into a charity box, or keeping it in your pocket to make yourself feel better than this imaginary person who's life would be changed by ten dollars?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh dear, oh deary me fella's......that was a fun exchange....

<he says with tears of laughter in his eyes>

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
OK, if asking a question, use a question mark, not a full stop.
If trying to use logic to make a point, use deductive not abductive logic.
Try not to assume correlations are causalities, they rarely are.

I have to asume that your PhD came from the same university as Dr Dre's did.

G `day G

PPCqP.jpg

LOL .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

insomniac_AU

Haha! I love you guys. Thanks for letting this run Gypsy. These sorts of threads can get out of hand but can also provide some of the best discussion.

I formally give you permission to openly post any or all private messages that I have sent you! I have never pmed you. You are simply a bullshitter. Either argue your point, or accept you have no point, but don't pretend to be getting bullied in order to have "the bad boy" removed.

You're trying too hard there, champ. I've dealt with enough delusional radicals to take that poorly laid bait. Nice job emulating Cathy Newman, though lol. You know you're doing a good job misrepresenting someone when it takes him this long to realise that you responded to him lmao.

kaochiu

Veteran
To all the girls I've loved before
Who traveled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved befooooore...

As i was reading the letter i couldn't help it. Essentially tells the same. The bit with "my friends with 50K jobs having fun while me working hard" and the way he portrays success (big house, big mercedes) only tells he was a boring character too when young and deserves a kick in the nuts and the whole letter sounds as the Willie Nelson song sung by Julio Iglesias

Last edited: