What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Day 21 Auto strain

Sargemilla

Hello all,

Nice forum here, I'm glad it was recommended to me :)
I started my first grow, which is in my room, no other tents or box used. This is my setup and what I have to work with.
As far as I read autos will start flowering 3-5 weeks no matter what, but my plant is very small for a 21 days one

I have no problem with waiting and my plant looks healthy, but I don't think it'll grow enough to actually have flowers.
Is there any chance here or I should just remove it and try another non-auto strain?
Considering my setup (room grow, no shenanigans:D) I think auto are not the best choice.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20180707_203136.jpg
    20180707_203136.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 26
  • 20180707_203153.jpg
    20180707_203153.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 24

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
attachment.php

What are you using for lights? Trainwreck (auto) 3 weeks old.

album.php

Attachments

• DSCF0013.jpg
    DSCF0013.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 25

Sargemilla

Yes, the plant is just sitting in my room close to the window. Unfortunately this is the best I can offer. It's not about money but about everything else.
The plant above is actually my second plant. Didn't want to get too much into detail to not bore you but here's the history :D
I found a random seed in some buds that I bought and I just throw it in a pot with soil with the plan to not keep it (wanted to throw it at some point). The thing is that, as it grew, I kinda got into it and decided to keep it and to start a grow with the best condition that I can offer. The first plant has a quite small pot and normal soil for garden flowers while my ak47 I bought some perlite and some worm compost plus I ordered a better soil with good PH.
The random plant now has about 3-4 months and is looking healthy. It just started to make small flowers

So it is possible :biggrin: If this plant grew into flowering with small pot and not the best soil, stressed with FIM then I can do even better with better soil mix, better pot and LST, just that it grows very slow and rather small.

When I planted my auto I wasn't considering this short time until flowering...
So my question remains: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is there any chance here or I should just remove it and try another non-auto strain?[/FONT]

Attachments

• 20180703_192941.jpg
    20180703_192941.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hey, let it rip and see what develops, it's not costing you anything. Indirect sunlight is indirect sunlight. When you are spending money (power consumption) to produce your bud, one tends not to waste time or money growing a plant with little yield. The goal is 1g per Watt of light.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I don't think there will be much coming from it. Could be as low as 1g in total. Even with non-autos.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Yeah the sitting in the window for light will not yield flowers to speak of. At least get a cfl for the plant. After 21 days that plant should look like Switcher's.

Autos need to have a perfect start. It isn't costing you anything so go for it, just don't expect more than a small joints worth.