What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fire-99a

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Strain Lineage: Fire OG x Auto C99

Fire99a is a Fire OG crossed to the auto Cinderella99 from high-rise seeds, this strain performs perfect Indoors and outdoors , expect some of these plants (10%) to auto flower and finish in early July , they have a tendency to get very frosty with THC covered buds, they are also liable to turning a nice shade of purple in the colder months creating stunning looking plants. This line has also shown good mold resistance and potency.
Indoors you can expect Fire99a to finish in 8 weeks flowering.
Indoor 8+ weeks flowering
Outdoors Finish End sept - Early oct
Large yield (100+ gr possible)
THC 18%+
Auto / Semi Auto
Feminised

Stickyfingers40

Hey guys, I had growned KRK's fire99 photo and I had equal phenos. Some leaning c99 some fireog.
What did you guys get with this fire99 ?

FrostAie

I got a c99 leaning and a fire leaning from a grow in 2016 these were seeds bought from udg around that time as well.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Photoperiod

Our Fire99A is KRK’s work from high rise seeds , and they have auto in them a small percentage Auto from the auto c99 used

Our FireFreeze Fire99 x Freezeland we used a non auto fire99 for this cross so would suit your needs better if looking for non auto :tiphat:

Mr Jay

Veteran
I test grew these for Krk in 2015 and every one of my plants autoflowered. I'm sprouting some of that stock right now, just hit soil yesterday.

These are truly potent autos, great smoke!

Latest posts

Latest posts