What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaa2922_zpsoaidakzc.jpg

R

Robrites

Marijuana Study Confirms Everyone Knows You're High And You Will Be Stoned Forever

Marijuana Study Confirms Everyone Knows You're High And You Will Be Stoned Forever

[YOUTUBEIF]fpSTrry_5Fo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Life is all about having fun with your best friend..

Attachments

• I love my woman.jpg
    I love my woman.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 111

PDX Dopesmoker

If dog breeds were weed strains then the dachshund would be low ryder and the golden retriever would be a highly popular purebred classic thats been around so long that its got hundreds of strains crossed out from it, maybe C99?

PDX Dopesmoker

Nah, the golden retriever only got popular during the 1980s, its an upper class status symbol dog with no real value outdoors, but is effective in a civilized indoor setting. AG would be an older, proven and respected working breed; something less eye pleasing, but more diligent like an Irish wolfhound or a herding dog.

Meraxes

Veteran
Time to clean the tanks at Sea World...

Time to clean the tanks at Sea World...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1200.jpg
    1200.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Latest posts