Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2018, 10:49 AM #3121
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
For when you absolutely positively have to be some one else, somewhere else for the day.
I bring you Malawi x Ethiopian and Golden Tiger now aged for 6 months.
Some friends who smoke will get to sample these in a couple of weeks time at my remote fishing camp. I love seeing them get high they love it so much.
This MxE is mind blowingly strong fermented and aged, great for a party you are so out of it having a super positive tripping high its unreal.
I am so confident and full of energy I feel like a New Orleans pimp or a Zulu warrior who's loin cloth is struggling to keep a lid on my desire for life. Talk about feeling confident ha ha.
Check out the pics I only had 0.25g that piece on the scales is 0.33g
That is a typo P X E should be M x E ha ha..... I was going up at the time.
[/url]
Just looking at those fossilized bud chunks, and reading a first-hand account describing the mental spring-cleaning that they produce, has got this observer salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs.

I vow one day to traverse the Australian wilderness in search of the legendary Tang, so that I too can partake of that holy sacrament, one day before my hair turns grey.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:52 PM #3122
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Thang View Post
Just looking at those fossilized bud chunks, and reading a first-hand account describing the mental spring-cleaning that they produce, has got this observer salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs.

I vow one day to traverse the Australian wilderness in search of the legendary Tang, so that I too can partake of that holy sacrament, one day before my hair turns grey.
Haha yes it is a serious brain re boot but to be honest I still prefer the GT, Panama and Honduras cross.
Its way too strong the others all come on in waves which I like this stuff is just like having your foot planted hard on the gas peddle and careening along the road at full speed with no control.
I only take it when time has erased the last trip ha ha.
Today I am looking forward to some euphoric Panama or P x H which will be all happiness and blissful.
The last time my friends at the fishing camp had these M x E cobs they were only a month old and even then my mate who only smokes them in a bong said he hadn't slept for two days smoking them.
They are way more potent now at 6 months old. I cant wait to see both my mates toke on these now.
One guy came fishing with me in my boat I chewed some Panama and he smoked a joint we caught our bag limit inside an hour and were back at the boat ramp inside 2 hours.
I was still going up and really high as a kite. I jumped off the boat and got the trailer backed up to the boat ramp to retrieve the boat.

It took about 10 mins but when I looked my mate was STILL trying to jump off the boat ha ha. He was so high he had spent a whole 10 minutes thinking about how to take one step from the boat to the jetty!
I laughed so much I dropped the winch handle in the water people watching us must have thought we were a couple of dementia patients out for the day ha ha.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:37 PM #3123
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to beholdrepuk is a splendid one to behold
hahahah, that's what I call "neuronal reset phase" of the high of some potent sativas... disrupts completely the train of thought hahahahah keep those coming!
repuk is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2018, 01:19 AM #3124
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by repuk View Post
hahahah, that's what I call "neuronal reset phase" of the high of some potent sativas... disrupts completely the train of thought hahahahah keep those coming!
Is that what its called whatever it is I love it ha ha.
I will remember that day for the rest of my life my friend I was laughing so much I couldn't turn the winch handle ha ha.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:59 AM #3125
Mick

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha yes it is a serious brain re boot but to be honest I still prefer the GT, Panama and Honduras cross.
Its way too strong the others all come on in waves which I like this stuff is just like having your foot planted hard on the gas peddle and careening along the road at full speed with no control.
I only take it when time has erased the last trip ha ha.
Today I am looking forward to some euphoric Panama or P x H which will be all happiness and blissful.
The last time my friends at the fishing camp had these M x E cobs they were only a month old and even then my mate who only smokes them in a bong said he hadn't slept for two days smoking them.
They are way more potent now at 6 months old. I cant wait to see both my mates toke on these now.
One guy came fishing with me in my boat I chewed some Panama and he smoked a joint we caught our bag limit inside an hour and were back at the boat ramp inside 2 hours.
I was still going up and really high as a kite. I jumped off the boat and got the trailer backed up to the boat ramp to retrieve the boat.

It took about 10 mins but when I looked my mate was STILL trying to jump off the boat ha ha. He was so high he had spent a whole 10 minutes thinking about how to take one step from the boat to the jetty!
I laughed so much I dropped the winch handle in the water people watching us must have thought we were a couple of dementia patients out for the day ha ha.
Funny Story Tang.
Had .6g of Malawi a few nights ago and it took me way beyond the beyond. I won't be doing that again in a hurry, haha.
Would appreciate some recommendations on good free camping with good fishing spots out your way. I did a road trip last year from Vic, across the Nullabor and up the coast to Broome and only caught one fish and that was an angry little Puffer.

Last edited by Mick; 08-01-2018 at 08:28 AM..
Mick is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:49 AM #3126
48N

48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about
Fishing seems like a great hobby

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:40 AM #3127
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Funny Story Tang.
Had .6g of Malawi a few nights ago and it took me way beyond the beyond. I won't be doing that again in a hurry, haha.
Would appreciate some recommendations on good free camping with good fishing spots out your way. I did a road trip last year from Vic, across the Nullabor and up the coast to Broome and only caught one fish and that was an angry little Puffer.
I have a fishing shack near Canarvon if you come over this way again let me know I will arrange a fishing trip that you will always remember.
Do you like snapper both day and night?

Plenty fish where I go my friend.

Thats boris he looks after us cobbers makes sure we are not hassled ha ha.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:43 AM #3128
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48N View Post
Fishing seems like a great hobby
Second only to getting high my friend I cant do one without the other.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:25 PM #3129
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really nice
Quote:
I have a fishing shack near Canarvon if you come over this way again let me know I will arrange a fishing trip that you will always remember.
Do you like snapper both day and night?

View Image View Image

Plenty fish where I go my friend.View Image View Image

Thats boris he looks after us cobbers makes sure we are not hassled ha ha.

Holy crap Tang. That is a great white stalking your dingy. Balls of steel is what you have sir.

That terrifying sea monster dwarfs your boat, in that aerial shot. There is no way I'd last a day in close proximity to such a man-eater without suffering a number of nervous breakdowns.

I need to fire up a jay just to calm my nerves after looking at that shot.

At least assure us you have a pump-action shotgun close at hand in that boat, just in case Boris gets too frisky and needs a warning shot to calm down and get with the program.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:12 PM #3130
Tangwena

That was a shot taken in South Australia ha ha. We get Tiger and Whaler sharks just as big as well. I have seen some absolute monsters they come into the shallows to breed in summer majestic things they are.
I always tripple check I have the bungs in on the boat the last thing I want is to be floating around in a life jacket with big fat tiger sharks swimming around.

1 members found this post helpful.