Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2018, 08:49 AM #3121
48N

48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough48N is a jewel in the rough
Fishing seems like a great hobby

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:40 AM #3122
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Funny Story Tang.
Had .6g of Malawi a few nights ago and it took me way beyond the beyond. I won't be doing that again in a hurry, haha.
Would appreciate some recommendations on good free camping with good fishing spots out your way. I did a road trip last year from Vic, across the Nullabor and up the coast to Broome and only caught one fish and that was an angry little Puffer.
I have a fishing shack near Canarvon if you come over this way again let me know I will arrange a fishing trip that you will always remember.
Do you like snapper both day and night?

Plenty fish where I go my friend.

Thats boris he looks after us cobbers makes sure we are not hassled ha ha.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:43 AM #3123
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48N View Post
Fishing seems like a great hobby
Second only to getting high my friend I cant do one without the other.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 07:25 PM #3124
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really niceSwamp Thang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
I have a fishing shack near Canarvon if you come over this way again let me know I will arrange a fishing trip that you will always remember.

View Image View Image

Plenty fish where I go my friend.View Image View Image

Holy crap Tang. That is a great white stalking your dingy. Balls of steel is what you have sir.

That terrifying sea monster dwarfs your boat, in that aerial shot. There is no way I'd last a day in close proximity to such a man-eater without suffering a number of nervous breakdowns.

I need to fire up a jay just to calm my nerves after looking at that shot.

At least assure us you have a pump-action shotgun close at hand in that boat, just in case Boris gets too frisky and needs a warning shot to calm down and get with the program.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:12 PM #3125
Tangwena

That was a shot taken in South Australia ha ha. We get Tiger and Whaler sharks just as big as well. I have seen some absolute monsters they come into the shallows to breed in summer majestic things they are.
I always tripple check I have the bungs in on the boat the last thing I want is to be floating around in a life jacket with big fat tiger sharks swimming around.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 03:15 AM #3126
Mick

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
Quote:

View Image View Image

Plenty fish where I go my friend.View Image View Image

Thanks for the offer Tang, awesome. That's a fish alright Damn, I went through Carnarvon last year. I found some likely looking billabongs further north that may have had some trapped Barra's, but my dog has no fear of crocs, being from the south. He kept wanting to jump in and swim. Fucken Boris's everywhere hey. Check out this hilarious vid. My dog is about as croc aware as this one. Been a few people taken here over the years too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpjzVLSpNS0
Mick is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:56 AM #3127
Tangwena

Hi man Carnarvon jetty can turn on some amazing fishing right at the end big mullaway and snapper with hords of tailor.
Worth a shot on a rising tide. i lived in Africa so crocs are always on my mind anywhere north of Exmouth you just never know.
The old bushies used to chuck a dog in a billabong before going swimming if the dog could swim it was ok ha ha.
leaving next week for a months fishing up north the cold winter is getting on my nerves.
I'll post a few pics if we get anything seriously post worthy. We always come back with our allowance of 40kg of fillets.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:14 AM #3128
Mick

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi man Carnarvon jetty can turn on some amazing fishing right at the end big mullaway and snapper with hords of tailor.
Worth a shot on a rising tide. i lived in Africa so crocs are always on my mind anywhere north of Exmouth you just never know.
The old bushies used to chuck a dog in a billabong before going swimming if the dog could swim it was ok ha ha.
leaving next week for a months fishing up north the cold winter is getting on my nerves.
I'll post a few pics if we get anything seriously post worthy. We always come back with our allowance of 40kg of fillets.
Hey, have a great trip. I picked up a hitchhiker who had just come back from Exmouth and he said there where signs there saying that if you camped 100k's either side of Exmouth they could take your car and everything in it. Didn't seem too friendly so I gave it a miss. The guy was French and a bit different but he seemed honest.
Got drug tested outside of Karatha and was surprised to get a negative result. They don't fuck around out that way, as they blocked off one whole side off the highway and tested everyone. I doubt any cop would know what cob is. Great traveling weed.
I've got the van packed and am going to head up into the desert in the NT this year. Big skies and crazy colours. Just waiting for a shitty day and then just have to load up the mountain bike, dog and cob
Enjoy.
Mick is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2018, 11:31 AM #3129
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Mick do you mean a dog sniffed the van and didn't notice the cobs? Or they tested you?
repuk is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 11:47 AM #3130
nksv

nksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nicenksv is just really nice
Apologies in advanced if mentioned but can't seem to find it. Can cobbing be done after the flowers have been jar cured for a while?
nksv is offline Quote