Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 03:59 AM #3091
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Tested the thunk cross cob and all who participated were
elated to say the least.

Bit of a creeper smoked out of a glass hand pipe packed tight,
about a gram for three of us. Full effect evident 10 or 15 minutes.

2 or 3 hits each left us grinning and nodding in approval.

Conversational inducing, music appreciation enhancement,
Jeff Beck, Utopia and Allmans at Filmore East, old school music,
we all pushing 60, lol.

Pulled pork tamales and refried beans and rice, salsa fresca nachos for snacks,
some ice cold canned Tecate beers for libation too.

All happening on the back porch on a cool summer evening overlooking the lake.

Maybe an hour later we took a couple more hits and
such shared soaring long lasting euphoria.

Session was maybe 5 hours, memories to share, friendships to last a lifetime.

(Thai Haze x Sk1) x (nycd x sensi star), cobbed traditional style, cured a couple weeks.

Fuck yeah.

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:41 AM #3092
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropped Cat View Post
Tested the thunk cross cob and all who participated were
elated to say the least.

Bit of a creeper smoked out of a glass hand pipe packed tight,
about a gram for three of us. Full effect evident 10 or 15 minutes.

2 or 3 hits each left us grinning and nodding in approval.

Conversational inducing, music appreciation enhancement,
Jeff Beck, Utopia and Allmans at Filmore East, old school music,
we all pushing 60, lol.

Pulled pork tamales and refried beans and rice, salsa fresca nachos for snacks,
some ice cold canned Tecate beers for libation too.

All happening on the back porch on a cool summer evening overlooking the lake.

Maybe an hour later we took a couple more hits and
such shared soaring long lasting euphoria.

Session was maybe 5 hours, memories to share, friendships to last a lifetime.

(Thai Haze x Sk1) x (nycd x sensi star), cobbed traditional style, cured a couple weeks.

Fuck yeah.
Nice you sold me sounds like something I would like a lot ha ha.
i just had half a trip on some year old GT, the first 4 hours were amazing. I am looking forward to the next 6 the way this is still pumping.
Here's a toast to ganja and the brother hood of the cob my friend.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:26 PM #3093
Drunken Buddha

Drunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really nice
Drunken Buddha is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 04:35 AM #3094
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Psssst wanna get high?

Just tried 0.2g of this cob. Previous test have all be over doses ha ha which is great if you want to leave your body behind ha ha.
This is just right its like being stoned, tripping and speeding at the same time. Very positive feeling but totally unable to do anything other than enjoy the trip.
The best way I can describe the rush it gives is.

You know that feeling you get when you walk into a party.
High as a kite and get such a rush of excitement.
You just know its going to be the best party ever!

Thats it in a nutshell just awesome high.

Malawi x Ethiopia 5 month cured

Old 07-16-2018, 09:25 AM #3095
Mick

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
Had .5g of 3 or 4 month cured Malawi last night and had the strangest, trippiest and best time. 20 hours later and still a little blissed.
Mick is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:54 AM #3096
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Had .5g of 3 or 4 month cured Malawi last night and had the strangest, trippiest and best time. 20 hours later and still a little blissed.
Thats awesome my friend I used to think it was just me and I was going crazy ha ha.
Now i know its just that we are blessed.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:00 PM #3097
Mick

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
You're not crazy mate, but if you are, then there's a few more crazies out this way, as most everyone has loved it, but most smoked it and not ate.
Last night I think I heard the rusty hinges of the doors to my heart creak open a little more Had some amazing experiences on cob. This stuff just takes you where you need to go.
Thanks again for putting this up.
Mick is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:48 PM #3098
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
repuk Zam Malawi Cobs

Mick, that's so great to hear and the kind of experience we all seek! Did you smoke or ate it?

Zamldelica Cobs

After 30 days of curing, I unsealed them today to find them still pretty moist. All humidity traveled from maize husk to the cobbed buds.

It was obvious some sort of wax from the maize husk sealed the cob, as husks where perfectly adhered to the cobs. Looked like honey and vanished quickly.

Smell was brined vegetables at the beggining, slowly subduing to a sweet Mangoish fermented smell.

All pics are color balanced with a grey card. Greenish tone slowly seem to dissapear or turn orangeish with drying.

Let's recap, until now:

- Sweat phase: 3 cycles of heating to 60C then leaving residual heat 4 hour each.

- Fermentation: 8 days at daytemp (30C max)

Leave them drying until husk dry to the touch, then revac and leave

- Curing: 30 days at daytemp (30C max).

Unseal, let dry. (Current phase, been like 3 hours and they're pretty damp still, drying slowly at room temp, 20C)
repuk is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:06 PM #3099
Tangwena

Hi brother those will slow dry nicely and as they age should bring out the taste and highs.
The color looks great treat them well and they should be superb from the photos.
Mick said he chewed 0.4g in his report.
Once yours are dry try 0.5g to get a feel for the effects then adjust up or down from there.
As they age you will need less and less to get off.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2018, 01:15 AM #3100
Drunken Buddha

Drunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really niceDrunken Buddha is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You're not crazy mate, but if you are, then there's a few more crazies out this way, as most everyone has loved it, but most smoked it and not ate.
Last night I think I heard the rusty hinges of the doors to my heart creak open a little more Had some amazing experiences on cob. This stuff just takes you where you need to go.

As the other Mick once said, "You can't always get what you want, but you'll get what you need."

Amazing energy in the Cob, sometimes like MMDA where you can't sit still, other times like Ecstasy where you call up an old girl friend after 10 years and spend 2 hours talking to her. You got it right on when you mentioned the Heart......cob puts the mind on hold and lets the heart step out without fear.

Last edited by Drunken Buddha; 07-18-2018 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: ....
Drunken Buddha is offline Quote