What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL FOR ENTRIES: Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I see some holes around the edge of your cup glory, are they for lsting, hanging or both?

joe guy

Awwww here we go again good to see gents.
I too shall have a few pix tonite when I take my cuts just hit the momma with a good dousing of clonex spray this is day 2 so ill snip a few when lights come on
I will be running the same two cuts (D.H.N) cherry pie and the beloved pbk... Haven't decided on her mix yet I Gota bunch of coco and soil so decision decisions

My entry- white strawberry

My entry- white strawberry

hows it going guys! i went into my veg/clone tent and heres the clone in its yogi cup. :ying:
White Strawberry- (the white x strawberry cough)
(sorry for the bad pic)
I have her sitting in some ffof.
picture.php

her roots

im excited for this to start.. Avi, when can we put them in the 12/12?
Keep it green
Canna

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as soon as call to entries ends you can flip them, on march 16th

march 16 a new thread will open. you can flip whenever you want after that.

I extended the time limit a little longer this round to accomodate peeps gettn bold & vegn longer, or for longer flowering strains.

G

gloryoskie

if only there were a way to clone without hormones, i've been eating plenty of yogurt

I root cuttings in plain water, the only method
that roots everything 100% for me. I use old
glass salt shakers. No hormones.

A simple way, but not for commercial production, natch.

Wild- the holes are for string tie downs, better to
pre punch before the cuts are potted. Good call.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I hear ya, glory, do the same to all my pots.

So... heres my yogi cup...

picture.php

And heres the lil clone thats going in it... Love Cheese.

picture.php

Ill have a planted pic on the 16th. Its going in Promix amended with extra perlite, vermiculite and a small granule general purpose fert.

Avi, Ive got a Q - If someone were to cut a 4x4 rockwool cube to fit a 3" yogi cup, could they leave the cube 4" tall? Or is that extra inch 'cheating'?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am seriously considering this, I have a jam packed cloner full of everything freshly rooted and I had a yogurt tonight. I am thinking if I run something it will be ECSD she does well in tight spaces. 12/12 immediatley. If i have room I will do it for shits and giggles.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I am seriously considering this, I have a jam packed cloner full of everything freshly rooted and I had a yogurt tonight. I am thinking if I run something it will be ECSD she does well in tight spaces. 12/12 immediatley. If i have room I will do it for shits and giggles.

Oh yaa! Do it PK!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear ya, glory, do the same to all my pots.

So... heres my yogi cup...

View Image

And heres the lil clone thats going in it... Love Cheese.

View Image

Ill have a planted pic on the 16th. Its going in Promix amended with extra perlite, vermiculite and a small granule general purpose fert.

Avi, Ive got a Q - If someone were to cut a 4x4 rockwool cube to fit a 3" yogi cup, could they leave the cube 4" tall? Or is that extra inch 'cheating'?

aside from flat out cheating or trying to avoid the rules.... i dont think that's a problem, maybe cut the cube a lil to fit in there as best u can, but ya, work withing the letter & the spirit of the guidelines

would love to have you in on the round, PK, im sure u would bring sumn cool to the table. :)

G

greenmatter

as soon as call to entries ends you can flip them, on march 16th

march 16 a new thread will open. you can flip whenever you want after that.

I extended the time limit a little longer this round to accomodate peeps gettn bold & vegn longer, or for longer flowering strains.

so just to make sure ....... does this mean i can put rooted clones in the yogurt cups before the 16th?

aside from the fact that i can't find the cable that goes between the camera and the computer i'm ready

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya plant ur rooted clones in cups NOW and post pics HERE, describe medium/ environment/ genetics/ other details like nutes & lites
everyone who does so is "IN"

once your IN you are IN..... & march 16th we will all begin to do once a week updates w a pic or 2
after march16th u can flip anytime, or veg so long as u like....
all yogi cup plants must be cut by june 8th

Hurk

Alright I'm in. I don't eat dairy so a container of some cultured almond stuff will have to do:ying:

The container doesn't say how many ounces or milliliters it holds, it just says 170 grams, but it looks like a standard yogurt cup size. I hope its cool.
I took the cutting today and I'll just root it in the container. I'm growing in organic soil. The plant came from a purple kush bag seed. The only seed in 2oz. Its some of the strongest weed I've ever smoked. She's pretty slow in veg but makes up for it in flower. I'm going to flip my tent to 12/12 in a week and a half so its good timing. If I can stand to eat another cultured almond thing I might also try one of the sour diesel clones I have rooting.
Anyway here she is.
2emfkp5.jpg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
either soil or soilless medium can it be bubbley dwc

yes any medium so long as the roots fit entirely in the 6oz container.

so just to make sure ....... does this mean i can put rooted clones in the yogurt cups before the 16th?

aside from the fact that i can't find the cable that goes between the camera and the computer i'm ready

yes put ur rooted or unrooted clone in a yogurt cup NOW, take a pic and post it HERE & you are IN.

:tiphat:
Ok, I'm in.....
Got a yoghurt tub.
Got a cut of Sour Bubble.... it should have some roots any day now.
It'll be in rockwool and perlite on a flood and drain table.

This'll be fun!

picture.php

picture.php

P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts