What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

budah_luvah

i KNOW THIS is the wrong thread but would some one please tell me how to get my avatar on here I can not figure it out on this website.

Sleepy

Veteran
you need 50 posts to upload a custom avatar, you can choose one of the many available here, though until then...

click 'my ic', and under settings & options select: 'edit avatar'.

S

Sat X RB

can anyone tell me how to place a title, comment or description that shows under my avatar pic?

thanks in advance

J

Javadog

Wee appreciate the help Sleepy.

What is weird is that I have uploaded an image....maybe there was a "save"
button that I missed?

Take care,

JD

P.S. LOL, I got it. Thanks again!

D

DJXXPLATINUM

YEAH INSANE WORK BY UNCLEFISHSTICK...I THINK IT SHOULD BE VOTED PIC OF THE MONTH.....I CAN'T QUIT ADMIRING IT...DJ

rasta

:canabis:that really is gorgious :) i wish i could live in that. be like my own marijuana filled pandora. talk about world tree :canabis:

Dingofriar

You can view the requirements graph by clicking ICMag tool bar on top left of page, then tap subcribe to IC with the drop down options. Custom avatar requirement is 25 post and +5 days.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
DJXXPLATINUM I think you win the award for the most obnoxious signature here.

Nice picture but I have to scroll down 20 times to get past your posts.

amanda88

420giveaway
thanks guys but I think I should have been warned of these site limitations before signing up ...oh well not like this is the only site like?

amanda88

420giveaway
You can view the requirements graph by clicking ICMag tool bar on top left of page, then tap subcribe to IC with the drop down options. Custom avatar requirement is 25 post and +5 days.
Well there you go....I now have over 50 posts on here, very difficult really, now its just the 5 or is it 3 day wait I have left to go...? lol
thanks for the up A8!