What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

Gotta love the women's forum... puppies, flowers, buds, wildlife, veggies, and friut. What a way to smoke my morning bowl. Thanks again everyone for all the pics. :smoke:

G

one more before i go>>>
was smokin on some Chemist this morn>>>THOUGHT I WAS seeing things>>>
trippin>>>>this lil flower musta just fell from the apple tree..?.and landed right there>>>thought for sure for a sec....i had some REAL CRAZY LOOKING BUD FLOWERS;)peace ladies

G

hehehe "before i go" hehehe yea right>>>
couple more >>>and it was a strawberry blossom somhow blew UP to the top of that OG flower...landed perfectly to fool me for a sec.

have a nice day=)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hey jooooooe!

wish the smell came with this pic
mightymitef12250808jpg1oa8.jpg

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue Day 77

Sweet Blue Day 77

Wow...great images everyone...you surprised me after my weekend..here is another from the Sweet Blue girls...DD

gixergal

This thread is brilliant guys!! Thank you so much for our flowers and taking the time to post em for us.... what dya rekon girls?? Are the pictures as lovely as the guys taking em??? ;)
love
gix

K

kallenavndk

doobieduck said:
Wow...great images everyone...you surprised me after my weekend..here is another from the Sweet Blue girls...DD

Lets show it one more time its so dam kewl pics dobbi you could earn money on these :rasta:

Bruja64

I love this thread! Especially love seeing the plants/flowers that are IMPOSSIBLE to grow in the arid desert.

Does anyone have some Hydrangias(sp)? They are on of my favs and just can't grow them here. Also love Bolginvia(sp), grows ok here, but nothing like what I've seen in northern CA.
Oh yeah....throw in more kittens and puppies. How can they NOT make you feel good all over?!

Peace to all~
Bruja64

jahman

Veteran
:wave:

high there!:smile:

yeah!! kall thats a nice flower for sure!:yes: Great pics everyone!:yes:

heres some flowers from me...

584511.jpg

584512.jpg

584513.jpg

584514.jpg

584515.jpg

584516.jpg

hope the ladies and not only will enjoy em!:smile:

have a nice weekend!

P

princessofpurp

this is one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen! i wish it were growing in my back yard... I'm completely green with envy!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobies Sunflowers

Doobies Sunflowers

welcome to IC princessofpurp...these sunflowers were from seed obtained at Johnnys seeds...on the internet..several unique varieties I grew this year...i've always liked the bright smiles....thanks for your views and enjoy them everyone....DD

Last edited: