What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy & DG's Visit To Babylon

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
ok.....I am really a worker for the State of Florida and I am going to have to report you!!!.....j/k....LOL!!

Friggin Taggers........

G

Hash browns, scattered, smothered, and covered

Mmmmm. Waffle house is 24/7 I might have to run up there

Tex

G

Great memories... :D
I was sad to see you guys go...

68GHandGN-med.JPG

Looking forward to seeing ya'll this 4/20...

:cool:

G

Rollin' Dutch Style

Rollin' Dutch Style

Yeah.. it was sad to see them go.. wish we could have kidnapped them and taken them to our casa!!.. too bad I didn't think of that sooner. :p
Those clouds in the sky behind Gypsy brought rain that day on our drive home..

and...
Dutch.. i have to say, that you teaching me how to roll with the lil ends has revolutionized the way we roll and smoke our J's.. (GreenLantern too, i hear he checks the end before lighting them now..) It had always bothered me that when you smoke a joint, the end can get plugged, wet, and you end up with a yucky roach.. and I don't know about y'all but I so do not like smoking roaches.. just tastes awful... This has changed my joint rollin ways for the better and i am forever grat3ful.. ;) .. also learned they call them spliffs.. hehe.. that is ultra cool, cause i can say that around here and no one knows what i am talking about.. so we have a new secret code! ..
:D
Thanks!!
ms.g

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
And very nicely done!!! :cool:
icon14.gif

I've always heard about the European/Dutch method using filters, but never had a good visual on how the filter is actually formed... Now I do!

Thanx DG!

mark6699331

Looks like a

Looks like a

"Spleef" to me. I'm glad you brits have finally taken my advice from 1990 and stopped putting tobacco in your hash and grass joints. Everyone in cambridge thought I was crazy for not putting nasty tobacco in there. Geeze! Hey, when are you two going to vistit norcal and humboldt to do a story on our med. co-op clubs???? I'd be glad to show you around and hook you up with some locals. I might even be a city councilperson by then !!! At a recent debate all our local candidates were on the record for legalization 10 out of 10!!!

nice pics!
mark

G

from that tutorial...

Step 9: Snip the twisted end off and it's ready to light! Be sure to light the twisted end, not the paper filter tip end....Green Lantern knows from experience about that one! LOL

This has me laughin' my ass off!!! :D:D

Ever since I was taught how to roll like that in Amsterdam earlier this year, I've been hooked and am keeping my local headshops stocked with pre-cut paper filters and Smoking Blue papers...

hehe. I <3 teh Dutch.

AWESOME tags, DG & Gypsy!! I was thinkin' y'all should'a done somethin' like that. If you two ever want to hit up your favorite Texans, just HOLLER! :wave:

:abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts