What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highst's House

G

Hey DJ any updated pics of the GH? has this wind the last couple of days hurt your GH at all?

Come on bro get us some pics.

GCG

D

DJ_highst_

the GH is about 85% done. The sides are just temp., just to make it dog-proof. I will do some nice siding later. I need a break from this project for a little while, I did almost all the work myself, including the fence. I really like how it came out.

I am going to include a patio in the back by the Japanese maples with a water fall and meditation/reading area. I cant wait for that.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great! Good job DJ! Definately will be a great place for meditation! How big are those pots you're using? :yoinks: :canabis:

D

DJ_highst_

GCG-The GH held up nice in the wind and rain no real issues to speak off. I was a little worried at first but it did great, besides some things in the yard blowing around.

G

:wave: Looking good DJ. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into building it?
Are you planning on putting FG on the walls too?

Nice job
GCG

mtnjohn

Veteran
hell yea DJ....i just saw this thread

very nice bro...looks like your gonna be havin' years of enjoyment with your creation
good job bro

mj

HarryNugz

awesome diy thread! i didn't realize how close we were in ideas until i read the thread. i was thinking of a pondless waterfall along with a sort of tropical asian theme. my neighbor has a nice red japanese maple that is kinda like a large bonzai. can't wait to see what's in store for the hot tub!

G

Very cool man, nice seeing yea and maybe me you and joe can have a pow wow again lol

trybud

I cant wait to show you what i pull out of my house. i got 3 weeks or so left before i pull more of that blueberry you tried and of course the gods gift...my lone uzbhek ibl is looking nice but star of the show is prolly gonna be JLP's OGbx F2 or the 'gift.....i hope you liked what you tried of my gear so far

Latest posts

Latest posts