What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tip burn and twisted leaf

mimistow

Hello world.Im newbie and i got problems with some young cannabis plants.They are 60-day autoflowers(lemon skunk x ruderalis).Some observations i made are:
-Leaf discoloration in almost any plant.
-shape dysmorphia in some of the leaves of the two smallest plants.
-Mold growth in the surface of the soil( that i scratched with a fork).
-One of the plants have burnt tips in some leaves.
-Τhey are about 20 days old and i have only watered(with tap water-no nutriets) them once when i first planted the seeds in the pot.(It seems impossible for the soil to get dry enough for the next watering) .
-I use light mix mixed with coco soil.
-Temperature varies from 17-to 25 celcius.
-Humidity 45-65.
-First week only white lights on, second week both blue and white lights on.
-I use 600W led lights that are 1.4 meters away from the plants.
-And in general plants do not look happy and healthy.

Τhank you for instance, i hope my crop wont be a total disaster!

Dawgfunk

Looks healthy to me! Seeds don’t leed a lot of nutrients early to thrive. Soil may just be hot. Use filtered water and ph the soil? You can bump the ph up with some calcium magnesium if need be, and u don’t need much!! Nectar of the gods ph up has worked well for me but is just liquid form of dolomite lime. Good luck and happy growing!!

troutman

Seed Whore
I think leaf twisting occurs more often when the humidity varies a lot.

Try to keep it above 50% or better yet up to 65% when vegetating at all times.