What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KING CASEY X SOUR TANGIE LOOKING SPECIAL

jedi5891

Hello IC maggers, Ive not seen any grow journals or reports on any of the strains im running from the seed bank Frosted London Dank, mate scored them from the hemp expo last year in the UK. Ive three strains from their sour power collection. Got Psychosis x sour tangie. Strawberry sour Diesel x star dawg x sour tangie, and King Casey x sour tangie.
Ive been pleasantly surprised by these genetics so far with the plants uniform and showing good vigour. They all have strong good branching with lots of bud sites running along the thick stems, looking like they'll give nice colas.
The King Casey x sour tangie, which is Kings Kush GHS ( grape x og kush) crossed to casey jones then crossed to the Sour Tangie, which is ECSD x to Crockets Tangie. These have me really excited as the plants show great potential for meds and breeding so far and im only early bloom.
I topped the plants late and delayed the veg as waiting on room etc, but Soon as I potted them into their finale pots they took off, shooting out branches giving me 6 strong tops all of similar height without training. Smells so far is a bit sweet with strong pine terpens. The Casey Jones is evident with the stretch and sativa like bud formation with longer colas. I don't know the S Tangie traits so not sure what to look out for but what ive got so far is very promising and looks like a candidate for a keeper to mother and cross to some elite OG, kush an Cookie genetics. Out of 30 odd plants growing in soil, they look one of the most productive. I usually average 50 grams with 6 to 9 plants under 600w, grown SOG in 12 litre pots of dirt. These look like 80 to 100 gram plants. The parental lineage and genetics if accurate should give some fine meds, which is what it'll come to weather I keep and cross her.
I can't seem to upload pics from my phone, just copy link to my Album. So have a look an tell me your thoughts, and if youve grown any of the parents and can see the genes, chime in pls your input will be helpful.

This is pheno 1 of 2 from the King Casey x sour T line.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=73894&pictureid=1762290

Peace

Last edited:

Cloneman

Veteran
picture.php

Here you go mate, i've got a pack of Psychosis x sour tangie that i got as a freebee a while ago, let us know if you pop those?

Nice bushy plant that

jedi5891

View Image

Here you go mate, i've got a pack of Psychosis x sour tangie that i got as a freebee a while ago, let us know if you pop those?

Nice bushy plant that

Nice one for dropping in. That pic is actually a Blue berry Gum im growing in DWC, and yeah its the bushiest plant ive ever grown. You wanna see her now. The King Casey x sour tangie is in my frosted London dank album.
Ive already popped the psychosis x sour tangie and have 3 plants, I'll take some pics later. So far they seem ok, nothing that's really standing out unlike the King Casey x. Looks like ive 2 phenos 1 shorter, im assuming psychosis leaner and a taller sour T leaner.
Ive actually grown the original psychosis and have access to her. I found her lacking some vigour and actually better in cross's.
Peace
Namaste