What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#1 now available in seedform in the EU (not GG#4)

Cvh

Supermod
Hi all,

Recently GG#1 is available here in the EU in seedform. This is supposed to be the indica dominant phenotype of the famous GG. While GG#4 is the sativa dom phenotype. Or so I read online.

I can't find much info online about the GG#1 and only a handfull of people have recently completed a grow here in the EU with the GG#1.
But is this strain something to consider?
The (test)growers are very positive about it. But somewhat biased.

Anyone any info? Review, grow/smoke report, pictures,...etc.

Thanks.

Cvh

Supermod
GG1 GG#1 (AFGHANI) Classic Afghani Pure Indica

No, thats not the one. Please look at the info on leafly.com
https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/gorilla-glue-1

GG#1 is the indica dominant sister of GG#4 bred from the same parents.
It's a phenotype of GG.
Parent genetics: Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diese

Hitting the market in summer of 2016, Guerilla Glue #1 by GG Strains is the potent and flavorful sister strain to Guerilla Glue #4, who took the fast lane to fame in recent years after snagging several Cannabis Cup awards. This indica-dominant phenotype has a more piney aroma than her sister, though they were bred from the same parent genetics (Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel).

W

wildkender

this gg1 is just a pure afghan clone only in europe. its not gg4, its afghani#1 from sensi.

Cvh

Supermod
this gg1 is just a pure afghan clone only in europe. its not gg4, its afghani#1 from sensi.

I'm asking about G orilla Glue#1 in seed form. Not a clone only afghani strain from sensi.

Please read the text for these seeds.
https://www.zamnesia.com/zamnesia-seeds/4532-gorilla-glue-feminized.html

The one and only Guerilla Glue now exclusively available here at Zamnesia Seeds! This spectacularly potent and flavourful Indica which until recently was only available in the US doesn’t just make for incredible relaxation with a happy and uplifting effect.
ZAMNESIA SEEDS – Guerilla Glue: ULTRA-POWERFUL INDICA NOW AVAILABLE AT ZAMNESIA!
Cannabis history tell us that the famous Guerilla Glue was accidently created by two farmers, Grizz and Lonie Watie. Joesy’s Chem Sis plants hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. As probably any grower would do in such a case, he tossed out the strain but for some reason his buddy kept some of the seeds. A good thing that he did! They popped the seeds later and the rest is history, the famous Guerilla Glue was born!
Guerilla Glue turned out outright spectacular. Her THC levels measure 24-26%, with some of her phenos at times reportedly having measured 30%, making her one of the most potent Indicas available. As for the strain’s name, according to cannabis lore the breeders choose the name Guerilla Glue because of the strain’s crazy resin production that made the guys stick to all kinds of things after handling the newly created strain. But her name could also do well to describe GG’s amazingly powerful high that will “glue” you to your couch in awesome relaxation although her effect isn’t just a deep body stone but comes with a greatly balancing euphoria as well.
The flowering time of this Indica hybrid is 9-10 weeks with yields that won’t necessarily break records but are still considered medium to moderate. The plant will do well if you grow her indoors under a 600W light. When she grows, Guerilla Glue will develop some sizeable aromatic buds with lime green leaves that will be covered with frosty layers of crystals, not leaving a doubt about her crazy amount of trichomes and the massive resin production which gave the strain her name.
With an average THC content of 24%-26% and some of her phenos having observed to contain as much as 30%, Guerilla Glue is an incredibly potent but at the same time still quite balanced smoke. Her powerful effect is incredibly relaxing, just the right thing for stress relief or if you want a superb smoke to help you sleep at night. But her smoke doesn’t just make for awesome chilling at night time, she’ll also give a happy and uplifting feeling at the same time. Because of Guerilla Glue’s potency, she has also become a favourite strain for medicinal users who want a potent herb that can help them with pain relief, depression, sleeping troubles and many other health conditions.
With her flavour that blends earthy and sweet notes with hints of lemon and woody pine, Guerilla Glue makes for a superbly tasting smoke on top of her powerful effect.
Because of her outstanding qualities, Guerilla Glue has already won loads of awards since her introduction to the cannabis world, including the 2014 Cannabis Cup and 2015 World Cannabis Cup for best hybrid.
The famed Guerilla Glue is now exclusively available here in the web shop at Zamnesia!

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I call bull shit... Its probably creative marketing, Id bet 95% of my stash its fake. Not many ppl even have gg1 probably able to count them on 1 hand, none of them would give it to a Europe breeder,
They claim its gg1 yes but seriously its the internet anyone can claim anything. Grow it n see ,

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've not been here in a while but I gotta agree w Stoney...

GG1 is a clone only cultivar.

There can be no GG1 seeds as GG1 already exists. However, there can be made GG1S1 but to be sure... Those are NOT GG1.

The only legit GG seeds I'm aware of are GG5 (GG1 x GG4) & I'm pretty sure those have never been released.

Cvh

Supermod
I call bull shit... Its probably creative marketing, Id bet 95% of my stash its fake. Not many ppl even have gg1 probably able to count them on 1 hand, none of them would give it to a Europe breeder,
They claim its gg1 yes but seriously its the internet anyone can claim anything. Grow it n see ,

So you say you know all the people who hold the GG#1 cut. And you know them that well you're sure all these people haven't sold a cut to this breeder.

Don't get me wrong it could very well be. This is exactly the reason I created this thread. In the EU we don't know much about GG.
I would be very sad to hear these seeds could be a scam being pulled by an active icmag sponsor.

What I do find strange is that when they first launced their seeds they said it's the GG#1 pheno on their website. See the link to the Dutch article, this is what originally was written on their website. But like you also point out, they just say it's G orilla Glue now on there website...Very strange.
Link to dutch article: https://www.cnnbs.nl/bud-babe-gorilla-glue-1/

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
I've not been here in a while but I gotta agree w Stoney...

GG1 is a clone only cultivar.

There can be no GG1 seeds as GG1 already exists. However, there can be made GG1S1 but to be sure... Those are NOT GG1.

The only legit GG seeds I'm aware of are GG5 (GG1 x GG4) & I'm pretty sure those have never been released.

I agree. They can only be S1 GG#1 or GG#4. Or completely fake.

YetiOG

They are fakes or they are like the "royal gorilla" from royal queen. Once the euro breeders get it they all have the same thing, just sell it under a different name... so maybe the breeders in europe have it now and are doing whatever with it hoping to get rich off people hoping its worth buying that fake junk.

If you wamt gg4 genetics buy american seeds support the breeders who made it bigger dont pay money for the hacks in europe to s1 it and sell you a fantasy... sure its GG....

Cvh

Supermod
Thanks all for the replies. I found another one named Gorilla Glue Auto by Fastbuds. I'm guessing it will be a hoax too. If real then just a GG#1 or #4 crossed with a ruderalis.

I think I'll wait for a few years. By then maybe some decent breeding is done with it.

Do real F1 seeds even exist? Are the parent plants still alive? Anyone any info on that?

YetiOG

Thanks all for the replies. I found another one named Guerilla Glue Auto by Fastbuds. I'm guessing it will be a hoax too. If real then just a GG#1 or #4 crossed with a ruderalis.

I think I'll wait for a few years. By then maybe some decent breeding is done with it.

Do real F1 seeds even exist? Are the parent plants still alive? Anyone any info on that?

Ok sooooo

Fastbuds is bunk its auto × clone only. Total junk i tried that shit it didnt even flower. I ripped that shit out the coco and threw into the trash

No theres no f1 glue seeds. They were a accident herm deal that ended up being some fem seeds (herming a true female dosent make herm seeds its like proper reversing) so no they never exsisted as a f1 they were fem only and according to josey even he couldnt recreate if he wanted too.

They made a new cut called gg5 by reversing gg4 to gg1 or other way around idk but theres a thread about that now. So they are making seeds but you cant make gg4 in seed form. S1s are not the same, theres lots of gg4 crosses but lots end up being sour dubb dom

Relentless elmers glue throws lots of good glue phe os and some other badass shit thanks to the white. I know a place that stocks packs

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
So you say you know all the people who hold the GG#1 cut. And you know them that well you're sure all these people haven't sold a cut to this breeder.

Don't get me wrong it could very well be. This is exactly the reason I created this thread. In the EU we don't know much about GG.
I would be very sad to hear these seeds could be a scam being pulled by an active icmag sponsor.

What I do find strange is that when they first launced their seeds they said it's the GG#1 pheno on their website. See the link to the Dutch article, this is what originally was written on their website. But like you also point out, they just say it's G orilla Glue now on there website...Very strange.
Link to dutch article: https://www.cnnbs.nl/bud-babe-gorilla-glue-1/

Yes jw mar etc r friends, n no none of them would give that cut to a Europe breeders unless they paid big money, n if they did they would have the support of those guys n ggstrains n be listed as a source on the ggstrains page.would certainly put that in there advertising for sale add...

Cvh

Supermod
Yes jw mar etc r friends, n no none of them would give that cut to a Europe breeders unless they paid big money, n if they did they would have the support of those guys n ggstrains n be listed as a source on the ggstrains page.would certainly put that in there advertising for sale add...

Ok, thanks for the input. So it must be fake. Would you mind hearing around what your friends have to say about all this?

YetiOG

Ok, thanks for the input. So it must be fake. Would you mind hearing around what your friends have to say about all this?

No one in the glue crew will be shocked its not the first rip off. I posted about the gorillabomb from bomb seeds, everyone had a good laugh and a shot at it.

Royal queen has a gorilla glue thing they call royal gorilla. If you wanna laugh read their description it sounds like a fairy tale