What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ It is chunky for haze. I have a couple Thai x THH going on 9/15 schedule. Not wanting to wait over 100 days. hehe

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The other one is more wispy like. There from a guy that's posted pics in this forum, so I was told there Tom Hill f2s. I think he had 2 packs and worked it some. But yea it's definitely got some meat on it. It's got that fruity SSH kinda taste, it's some good weed, both phenos. I'll post that other one tomorrow. It went about 107 days.

Xiskito

Original haze

Original haze

Original haze tom hill 3 fenos

Attachments

• 88322E7B-0D8C-4D71-A5B9-A6376AC16145.jpg
    88322E7B-0D8C-4D71-A5B9-A6376AC16145.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 144BC8F4-79F8-4C8A-A2A1-A6B2BFC30F7B.jpg
    144BC8F4-79F8-4C8A-A2A1-A6B2BFC30F7B.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 62
  • C21DB120-833A-4F53-A1FF-3C6C2745BD33.jpg
    C21DB120-833A-4F53-A1FF-3C6C2745BD33.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 57

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the More Tom Hill looking plant 108 days, probably could've went longer. The weed smells like straight rotten eggs, and it kinda goes metallic. It's pretty good, I like it alot, it's got that Haze feel

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok I talked to my buddy about that first plant. I'm gonna send him some more pics, but he thinks a chem BX male he had or something might've hit it. So honestly I thought they were all Tom Hills is the reason I put 100days in them......There both great plants, I definitely believe the second one is more haze like for sure. But I can't say 100% really what he's crossed up, but it turned out to be some killer weed. It's curing, and I'm smoking a lil. But wish I knew 100% it was Tom Hills, I know my buddy didn't lie, I'm just not sure exactly so I can only grow it and go off what I'm told it is, I'm running a plant of his outdoors called Lemon Hash Plant that's looking good. Only thing about 2-3wks in flowering one of the Toms had a small pollen sac, I removed it but I'll find a seed here and there. I'd definitely keep these long flowering sativas in a seperate room

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
looks good... this stuff will blow you away!
be careful

3 great pheno's you have there...
lower the notes now... will help @ the end...
M.:tiphat:

I really like the first plant I posted a few pics back, but this second one is so unique. I know it'll almost make you gang with that rotten egg smell at first, but it quickly goes to a beautiful smell lol....if you can imagine that. Both pheno really get you up moving. I do a super flush on my plants to clean out the nutes extra good, and slow cure. I've got a small clone from the rotten egg pheno, but it's 110+ day plant. You really gotta be super dedicated to grow long flowering sativas, indoors.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
its not only about longer flowering, also to find a keeper is not so easy, one needs quite a lot of female individuals to choose from or good luck.

yep with most sativa's... but with THH it's a little easier because of the good selection Tom did all the years...
1 stellar in each pack... sometimes more...
would recommend grow always on pack or better two of a strain ...
then you see the real differences...
still smoke testing the 12 THH girls... :)
M.:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I would recommend to grow at least 30 females of THH, 12 is too low number. let it cure 3 months at least - uncured thh is not that strong, then smoke testing it for year. and one should find something good. its my point of view and thats why good means something up to my standard. sure I agree that Tom Hill did tremendous work with the line

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys the first Tom Hills I post #240 I definitely kinda taste the chem if her. But the second one is got some fox tailing and the sativa buds

And yes a good sativa is hard to find, I might have got lucky I cloned the 2nd one. But I'm not sure, I'm trying to keep my flowering room finishing in around 70days 12/12

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
when you flower only 70 days you should use tom hill haze cross, I crossed it with bubba kush genetics and I got 74 days pheno, bit leafy, but it had intensity and potency of ultimate haze, only longevity of the effect was shorten. longevity of the effect is for original haze: 4+ hours, for skunkhaze 3 hours, for afghanhaze its 2 hours. roughly said. I just sat down, body was in fine peace, but mind! that was some electric ride, fractal stream of ideas. haha.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
You really gotta be super dedicated to grow long flowering sativas, indoors.

When you grow Diesel , OG, GG, whatever you veg for a month and flower for 8-10 weeks, almost the same if you put in NLD when rooted cut and flower for 14 weeks, only it's more fun watching those sativa buds braid or fatten up and start wanting to flop over with weight.
I like herb you have to think "Do I really want to burn this herb now?" to make sure, before you light up.
But really,"It's all GOOD, just different"

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
And yes a good sativa is hard to find,

Not just that, you have to grow it out properly before you can recognize a good sativa. I know I've grown out and thrown out good sativas simply because I did not have the proper setup, microclimate, growing season, knowledge, patience, nute regimen, there are a million and one ways to screw up a good sativa and turn it into a miserable experience and never want to grow a NLD again. 99.9% of it being No Fault of the genetics themselves.
You gotta really WANT to do it and get it right to finally realize it and get it done. Patience and Perseverance is the key to having strong, trippy weed.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Not just that, you have to grow it out properly before you can recognize a good sativa. I know I've grown out and thrown out good sativas simply because I did not have the proper setup, microclimate, growing season, knowledge, patience, nute regimen, there are a million and one ways to screw up a good sativa and turn it into a miserable experience and never want to grow a NLD again. 99.9% of it being No Fault of the genetics themselves.
You gotta really WANT to do it and get it right to finally realize it and get it done. Patience and Perseverance is the key to having strong, trippy weed.

RandyCalifornia......i like the handle, that's cool. Yea your right man you gotta be kinda a,sativa guy, want to grow sativas and appreciate the finished product. Also like you said they can be finicky. You need some experience to keep them going/healthy etc.

I've wanted to run Kali mist for years, hopefully get to run it one day. I really appreciate guys like you that appreciate fine weed