What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yeah,the fat bike is still up for sale,not many responses so far,if i end up having to keep it i won't be too bummed...it's a lot of fun to ride,but lugging those giant ass tires around when they aren't truly needed just burns a ton of energy...and even in those places where you need the big tires in general its like 10% of the ride,and a 3 inch tire does almost as well....for trails it's total overkill...

best get rolling here...only gonna get hotter...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: once again,gotta give a nod to the quality customer service at wolf tooth components,my last order had a couple screw ups and they are sending the right stuff out this afternoon,no questions asked,no charge...if you need quality chainrings for nearly any type of crankset they have them,and in ovals in many cases,plus awesome bike bling....and you get stickers!

alrighty....bills all paid up,got the nutes i needed and as a bonus they finally had my favorite trim scissors in stock again...hydrofarm curved tip...picked up a pair of those....:chin: why are they referred to as a pair of scissors? there's just the one thing,it's not like you can take them apart and use each side separately....

time for lunch and a nap...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna be another hot day here.
picture.php

I got a clone of Sour Dubble from you , maybe last year. That's it. Its real fuely, and people like it alot
My younger son called to see if he could buy some more, but I have only stash left of that one

Its still not mine. People might think there a Sdubb with my name attached. There isn't.

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The ABC network is loaded with a bunch of multi face little fucking commie bastards just like of the rest of any of the TV network

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Got to a legitimate 95 yesterday. New barn didn’t crack 80 degrees and that is with a 70 pint dehuey going. Gotta love foam insulation.
Oh and the flower room was 64, right where I set it.

Afternoon all.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
gonna be another hot day here.
View Image

Its still not mine. People might think there a Sdubb with my name attached. There isn't.

What Im asking you is: Is it the original cut or one of the S1s you made. Im aware that Greyskull got it from his buddy that got it from BOG buds, and Bog isn't sure what it is. Im not putting your name on it.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It would be the Original Sdubb. I never shared any sdubb s1/s2 cuts.

Ok cool. It doesn't have good bag appeal but still sells, even unmanicured. It will make some great live rosin. I should have a couple very large outdoor plants of it this year. My son is running it outdoors this year too

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sdubb is well known for her terpenes. I know a few that culled here because she was to leafy with no bag appeal. She is a pleasure to puff.

This is why I've been working on making a better version. DBMH is def a step in the right direction. My NEM cut will be further worked possible BX to Sdubb s3.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the master bathroom painted. I noticed the quest bathroom floor must have gotten wet. The subfloor is buckling up wit ha soft spot. Its always something. I dont know why builders don't at least put down a water sealant in areas where water is always present. I'm hoping its an easy fix. I'm gonna have to the shitter to see whats going on.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Sdubb is well known for her terpenes. I know a few that culled here because she was to leafy with no bag appeal. She is a pleasure to puff.

This is why I've been working on making a better version. DBMH is def a step in the right direction. My NEM cut will be further worked possible BX to Sdubb s3.

The DBMH #1 is a very fast growing large plant, producing thick buds loaded with hashy/gassy terps of Sour Dubb. No Mango in that one, but big long tasty colas on a fast growing plant. I have one going out back for full season now. Ill snap some pics for you soon.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got to a legitimate 95 yesterday. New barn didn’t crack 80 degrees and that is with a 70 pint dehuey going. Gotta love foam insulation.
Oh and the flower room was 64, right where I set it.

Afternoon all.

I hate you !!! :bat:

got my mini hooked up today ...24k btu ..... & it can't keep up with the heat in my rooms , i'm about ready to give up !!
was 80 out today , the only lights on were my veg room & the 315cmh were turned all the way down , have been for almost 2 weeks now . & the coolest i could get it was 78 degrees .
once my flower room lights came on ( they've been turned down to 600 for the last 2 weeks too ) .... i maxed out & stayed at 84.5 .....
when i left at 1 am .... all 3 rooms were at 84.5

WTF am i gonna have to do ? jump up to a 36k btu or bigger to get my temps down ? this is getting fuckin rediculous !!!! :wallbash:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The weather station on my roof said it was 100 here today. Its always been right. The plants were digging it bigtime. As long as they are well watered and moist, they love the high temps, and jump double.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My big sister is here visiting and staying with dad for a few days. Shes from south Dakota. So I was over at dads place hanging out with her and the place started getting muggy and warm. His Central cooling failed. They should be ok. He has an all house fan that vents into the attic, to cool the house down at night with. His place is super well insulated, with dual pane windows, and will stay cool all day.

Not here! If I lose the AC, Im scrambling, because I have about 30 minutes before temps creep up to 90 plus indoors

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

got my mini hooked up today ...24k btu ..... & it can't keep up with the heat in my rooms , i'm about ready to give up !!
was 80 out today , the only lights on were my veg room & the 315cmh were turned all the way down , have been for almost 2 weeks now . & the coolest i could get it was 78 degrees .
once my flower room lights came on ( they've been turned down to 600 for the last 2 weeks too ) .... i maxed out & stayed at 84.5 .....

WTF am i gonna have to do ? jump up to a 36k btu or bigger to get my temps down ? this is getting fuckin rediculous !!!! :wallbash:

Shit....

Maybe its a bad unit.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

LED's is the answer to your question. 84.5 is an ideal temperature for led's.
I'm 100% led now at both places. I intentionally run my rooms at 85 now. Just got my electric bill in and saved 89 bux over the same month last year. Last year I had 2 months the bill was over 400 bux. I'd bet it doesn't hit 300 this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts