What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Of the Season Nominations – Spring 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy Cannagraphers :)

Welcome to the Grow Of the Season – Spring 2013 Contest!

Nomination Rules:

Here are the Factors/Criteria to consider when submitting your nomination!

-You will have to provide a reason for the given nomination as well as a link to the report/journal.
-It must be a grow completed within the Season.
-It should be well documented with photos from each stage of growth.
-Harvested pics should be included - doesn't need to be cured.

Other factors to consider:

The quality of the information in the report.

• The frequency and presentation of updates (weekly updates?).
  • The quality of multimedia (photos/video) macros etc.
  • The design setup explained, DIY details can make for a really great thread.
  • Unique setup and design.
  • The amount of interest in the grow.
  • Strain review.
  • Smoke report.
  • Replying to all questions on the thread.
  • The end result, quality of the harvest.

These are the criteria to be used to judge a grow journal. So it's NOT JUST THE END RESULT, nor is it based solely upon how the plants look, how big they are, how well they smoke.It's about how well the grower did documenting the grow and other factors like innovation or responding to questions.

This thread will stay open until the end of May. At that time, administrators and moderators will pick the final entries in order to start a Poll where users can vote for their favourite grow!

Good luck everyone!

Let's get this party started! :dance013:

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:
I could not vote, that of winter. That spring, will not escape me :wahey:
Ganja_hasi, thanks for having proposed the thread. Cool!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Last quarter we had a great contest!~ It was so hard to choose from among the many nominations that we had an almost even tie.

The winner and runner-up are featured in the International Cannagraphic eMagazine scheduled for release just after this years Grow Cup in Amsterdam, being held on 4/20 of course!

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
come on Cannagraphers :) , lots of great grow reports/journals/topics that deserve to be
nominated in this contest...give them a chance..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice nominee Crowmax, I love noreasons clean efficient set up. Some epic pics with epic trich coverage in there too, check it out!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im gonna nominate flower farmers rhino's run in circles thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=248637

great example of vert growing, using coco as a medium and blumat's for automated feeding, 4 donuts of big trees around 4k lights.... nice metal screen to protect plants from bulb heat around each bulb, great lookin buds at harvest, thread documents 2 runs in the room.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't know how I missed that one!
if you aren't a vert-o-phile it would be very easy to miss it.
it ws pretty low profile, 7 pages for 2 runs, spanning 6 months, not a whole lotta chatter goin on in there, but plenty of pics and facts to illustrate what is going on.

Animatek

Hello all
I would like to nominate
''Noreason's garden''
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236023

a really good grower, beautiful plants always perfect, photos that make drool haha and then just send him a pm and he 's always ready to help you ... a really good grower and a beautiful person, congratulations!

sorry for my bad English, but I use google translator ehehe :biggrin:

Hello all
I would like to nominate
''Noreason's garden''
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236023

a really good grower, beautiful plants always perfect, photos that make drool haha and then just send him a pm and he 's always ready to help you ... a really good grower and a beautiful person, congratulations!

sorry for my bad English, but I use google translator ehehe :biggrin:

Google translator is better the "English" many Americans speak....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts