What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

PIZZA GUY

GOOD MORNING DAY OF SABBATH

GOOD MORNING DAY OF SABBATH

Sunday My day of Sabbath I listen to some BLACKSABBATH and Wake and Bake to some SOUR bubble then a joint of Ice cream and then pancakes for breakfest then a nap.
How sweet it is. PEACE!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Good morning w&b crew . . . :tiphat:

Waked and baked.
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

THC123

Veteran
off from work today

waked an baked with some cured Mirre

maybe it was not such a good idea as i have lots of gardening to do

:dance013:

sun is shining and i am baked off my ass:bump:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Morning and

HAPPY 420!!!!!

Starting out with some sourbubble and grand daddy purp this morning. Sure to put me back to sleep. :D

Protea

I don't normally wake & bake, but ffs. to day is a fucked up day.

Yesterday the doctor told me that the cast isn't coming of, for probably 2-3 months, its over the right wrist, and thumb. it find it very restraining. I had hoped he could take it off yesterday. and i have so much to do in the garden, it looks like crap. and my neighbor is a passionate gardener, hes at it maybe 4 hours a day on average. so the contrast is extreme. but for the bone to heal nicely i cant lift more than two kilos whit right hand. this sucks so much. dammit
this morning when i get up i see the sour face of my sister in law, shes visiting for Easter, and is a bit sick, on a diet(hardcore, only boiled veg, and e chicken breast a day), and no coffee. so first thing i see is her happy face complaining about headache. god damn it that is a difficult woman to have around. so i just said guten morgen, and went down to my grow room to skin up. i felt i needed to refill my patience, so to speak to face the day.
my wife, her sister is gone the whole week on business, so i find it most odd to have her sister around.
/rant
sorry if i intruded on something important.
Im going to have another joint, then i will go in the garden and see what i can do.
have a nice day

OH, and it is 4.20 to day, exelent i m deffenetly having another one
happy 4.20 everyone

Protea

oh my god, some old lady crushed her glases at the swiming pool. so she whent home to get them fixed, since they are special order and not done in an hour to replace.
420 is turning out to be a sunny day. and things are turning out good

let the baking continue

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Happy 420 wake and bake! hope your all having a superb day. I woke up at 415 to hit the first 4:20 of the day and am waiting for the second before i head to class.

Have a great night everyone, be safe

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
HAPPY HOLIDAY to all my IC family. One o yall will have to hollar and let me know what happened on the old WnB thread :chin:

also...GO WINGS!

and again...hashy holidaze..
much love from the kitchen.

cc

BlueBlazer

Veteran
I can't believe I didn't post on here this morning of all days.
34853_baghead.gif
Must have been really high and forgot I guess.

Oh well, trust me, I did wake and bake this morning . . . come to think of it, I'm baked right now.

What a coincidence . . .
smiley_emoticons_joint.gif

Edit ~ I just noticed my post from yesterday was at 420 . . . how strange . . .
smiley-shocked030.gif

GuerrillaG

I've been doing solar tokes for my morning sessions lately and I LOVE it.

its like half vaping half smoking. Very nice way to start the day:coffee:

BlueBlazer

Veteran
Good morning w&b crew. :tiphat:

I'm zoning this morning. Very nice and mellow . . . just listening to the bird song outside my window.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning W & B Crew! :tiphat:

Trying to find some spring in the Mid West, not an easy task this year....good thing I bring my own sunshine :dance013:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
top of the morning to you wake and bake!

already had a bowl and some coffee, now to go play with some linux!

Latest posts

Latest posts