What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LST and prune for no popcorn

soldiercoleone

idk maybe its me or im high as fuck right now but whats the secondary growth? could u photoshop some arrows or something pointing to the secondary growth thanks for the help ahead of time

Rabbi

And after you remove the secondaires do you immediately flower or ?

Gonna try this technique forsure.

zerppa

nice mate!! i have sick lst going on, i post it when ready. One thing ducktape+rope aint so good imo, atleast on my 30c cabinet. Rope+nail=awsome
Good quality fotos :yes:

T

TribalSeeds

idk maybe its me or im high as fuck right now but whats the secondary growth? could u photoshop some arrows or something pointing to the secondary growth thanks for the help ahead of time

The small twigs coming off the branches

Rabbi

instead of tying them could one just top them a few times till getting 6-8 main branches?

Ok so I decided to give this a shot. With this plant(Blueberry x White Widow) instead of tying I topped to get main branches and used Simons pruning technique of removing secondary branches.

Here is a pic. I started flowering just a few days ago(feb 16th). I'm exicted to see how she turns out. I will post another pic when finished.

20qnoyh.jpg

Last edited:

Rabbi

K I give. Can't figure out the whole pic thing...extremely frustrating

Edit: K i got er now. Here's a bigger one

20u4sw1.jpg

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
picture.php

FMS WW/BB from seed

picture.php

picture.php

A pair of Amnesias from seed

picture.php

Pineapple Express from seed

A few test plant for your viewing pleasure. I'll post more test plant pics in a few weeks, and/or as interesting plants get ready to come out.

Simon

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
Woolybear, have you tried LST'ing as shown in this thread? Might be worth a look.

Simon

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i think maybe it is you who doesn't.

LST simply means low stress training. nothing more.

doesn't mean we have to follow a specific blueprint. it is simply as the name implies low stress training. getting your plant to do what you want in a slow stress free way.

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
i think maybe it is you who doesn't.

LST simply means low stress training. nothing more.

Heh. Seeing how I started this thread to show a specific and well-defined approach, you may want to rethink that comment.

doesn't mean we have to follow a specific blueprint. it is simply as the name implies low stress training. getting your plant to do what you want in a slow stress free way.
picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4884315&postcount=32

This is the result of your last harvest. Why you feel like you can instruct me as to anything is another question, altogether, so I kindly ask you to troll another thread. TIA

Simon

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
rofl. thats called topping. not training.

i can instruct you in so many ways you wouldn't even know where to start.
lets see, you are showing a picture of a plant i started in a beer cup for a beer cup contest. it got too tall in flower and i had to top it. any more questions? lol.

i guess i should have LST'd and then pruned all the branches off the bottom like you do. but...im not you so...

<--- these little green dots aren't for not knowing what you're talking about.

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
but...im not you so...

No, you're not me. I pull 2.5-4oz per every square foot of my room (light dependent) and I stated a thread showing folks how to do that, and you're here arguing for the sake of arguing.

Is there a point to any of this?

i can instruct you in so many ways you wouldn't even know where to start.
picture.php

Yes, that much is clear. Another of your advanced cultivation efforts:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35356&pictureid=835185

Simon