What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Edward Norton as a Pot Grower in "Leaves Of Grass"

I

Iron_Lion

Edward Norton just made a new movie where he plays a pot grower, I watched the trailer looks like it could be a good movie.

Summary:
"The lives of two identical twins, one an Ivy League philosophy professor, the other a small-time and brilliant marijuana grower, intertwine when the professor is lured back to his Oklahoma hometown for a doomed scheme against a local drug lord"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1151359/

Ramius

Veteran
Watched it last week, it's some funny shit :)

vlcsnap2010030413h27m25.png

vlcsnap2010030413h26m52.png

vlcsnap2010030413h26m37.png

vlcsnap2010030413h27m40.png

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
saw it last week, it can easily be found on the net, in dvdrip quality, streaming (website watch movies) or torrent...

quite a funny movie, and some interesting stuff in it, they even use the word terpen so they must have had a guy with a little background to help^^

and the rotating system, lol ^

colslaw

looks like a cool film, deffinatly going to watch it but could some 1 tell me what terpen is??
cheers colslaw

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Great Movie! I was amazed at the research that went into it. I mean most of the stuff he talks about is real! Talking about terpenes and NFT systems and the props were legit! Great movie and even better that its about a pot grower in Oklahoma, land of lock up!

EDIT: Someone asked what terpenes are. They are essential oils found in plants that usually give them their smell and taste. Cannabis has about 200 different terpenes in it(I think I read that somewhere).

stc9357

Watched it about 2.5 weeks ago definitely worth checking out and having in your collection of stoner films.

Good as movie. proving once again what a great actor Edward Norton is....

alot of classic lines in this movie. and yeah is set up is dope.. the spirial nft is dope.. kinda silly but if it has vertical lighting it would be so sick....

cant spread any more reps to iron lion..

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
saw it last week, it can easily be found on the net, in dvdrip quality, streaming (website watch movies) or torrent...

quite a funny movie, and some interesting stuff in it, they even use the word terpen so they must have had a guy with a little background to help^^

and the rotating system, lol ^

any chance can you provide a stream of the movie?

(preferbably in a defitinition that doesnt look like im watching a mexican tv from the 80s with grease smeared on the screen)

:tiphat:

stc9357

Would provide one but I always use direct dowload links with services like rapidshare, megashares, and hotfile. Here is a megashare link if you use a download manager you can continue the file when it stops if your going to be using the free service as I assume. Its 1.4 GB you can download I believe 1000MB before you have to stop for hour and than continue but I can't remember since I use the premium. Here it is: d01.megashares.com/?d01=ceb249e

Put http:// in front

Latest posts

Latest posts