What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo Of The Month Nominations - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Nomination Rules:

You may not nominate yourself!!!!! :whip:

Any IC Mag member may nominate one photo per month per nominated member. In the case of multiple nominations being placed for the same member, ONE photo will be selected to vote on. Members are requested to limit their nominations per nominated member to one photo.

The subject of the photo must be cannabis - either growing, flowering, or harvested cola/bud(s). Also acceptable are photos of hash, in all forms.

Site Administrators of International Cannagraphic are ineligible; however, all Moderators remain eligible.

Nominations will only be accepted provided the photo belongs to a registered IC Mag member, is located in their ICM photo gallery, and is documented in a post by that nominated member on this site. While we all enjoy the eye candy, the intent of POTM is for recognizing our members. If someone wishes to nominate a member of another site, then that person would need to register here at IC Mag and display the pic in a thread and perhaps someone will nominate it.

The deadline for each month's entries is the last day of each month.
Up to 10 finalists are selected from all nominations made during the month in this thread and placed into a separate 'poll' thread in this forum where members may vote for their choice.

Once finalists are selected from this nomination thread, the 'poll thread' will remain open for 1 week, where members may vote once for their choice of POTM.

A monthly winner will be determined based on all votes received in the poll thread.

This thread is for Nominations only

Each monthly winner will receive a package of free seeds and their photo featured on the homepage of ICMag. So what are the free seeds the winner receives???? 1 seed pack containing a mixed selection of various breeder's seeds courtesy of Gypsy Nirvana! :woohoo:

So that others will know what is actually being nominated, please include the following information with any/all nominations you make:

Each nomination MUST include:
  • the name of (or type of) the variety being nominated
  • the member's name who contributed the original photo
  • a link to the original IC Mag thread that the pic is shown in
  • a copy of the photo URL using image tags

Good luck everyone!
Let's see some eye candy!
biggrin.gif

This thread is open for nominations and will stay open through midnight, March 31st, 2010, GMT.

G

Ganja D

I don't know how to post other peoples picture's but Dutch Grown's recent photo's of Blue Satellite #3 are amazing, I nominate some of them.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Man lots of beauty up in the hizzle for shizzle muh nizzle.. peace n puffs

sackO

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Wow, always thought there was loads of talent on this site. I am one who loves macro photography and have stumbled upon some really stunning shots here. I was so impressed when I initially saw this thread/pic! Honey brown and white trichs, so clean and crisp..must've taken a loooong time to get this shot. ok, enough said. After careful consideration on this (since its my 1st photo nomination) my nomination goes to:

Thread: DG's Trichome Jungle
Blue Sat
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=161622

For this image here:
picture.php

P.S. (since I am new here, if I did this wrong please let me know????):thank you:

niluola

Wow, Rosy....what can I say. I've been lurking for some while and admired your grows, photos and ideas greatly. A nomination from you is, well, making me :redface: ...THAnks!

Status
Not open for further replies.